Love Is All

A Question to the mods Regarding my Best of's Volume 2

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Jan 16, 2018, 07:40

Previous topic - Next topic
  As some are aware I have done a Volume 1 of a Best of Live Moments where I took tracks from various live sets and made it into 1 big Fan Set. Recently I announced that I was to begin work on a Volume 2 (05-16) where I would do the same but with recent sets (include the Dont Think Era)

I know its not OK to lend people copies of albums on here (matter of fact it's pretty much illegal) but my track-list for volume 2 consists of 4 tracks from Don't Think.

Can a mod clarify if its OK that I include the songs from the album for Volume 2, Can I use a limited number of tracks (IE 1 or 2), or do I have to Extract live tracks elsewhere from in general?

Here are the tracks I was gonna use:

3- Another World
14- Don't think
20- Escape Velocity
21- Superflash/Cherub Clown
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

It's alright by me as long as they're used in a mix and not distributed as their original tracks.
Never for money, always for love.

alright. to be safe I did change 2 tracks to another 2011 era recording. the only ones from the fuji rock fest are Dont think and Superflash
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."