Forum 2.0 > Live

Live 2018 expectations

(1/13) > >>

Explud:
Let's start!

First of all, return this fu**ing amazing UFO led gate from 2011 tour!
Or return this awesome second-layer glare screen, what we saw in the first shows in 2015. It really nice fits for the visuals.

Bosco:
I would love to hear a proper resurrection of some of the Come With Us era tracks.

Please drop "Sometimes I Feel So Deserted". Of all the 'Born in the Echo' tracks played live, I think this one doesn't deserve to survive the cut.

Considering how expansive their catalogue has gotten. It would be nice to see a more frequent rotating setlist. I know this is difficult considering the production that is put in the show. But the extra work won't go unappreciated.

This is probably more a wishlist...

Bosco:
I think everyone can expect these tracks:

Block Rockin Beats
Hey Boy Hey Girl
Galvanize
Star Guitar
Chemical Beats
Go
Under the Influence (mostly because I can't see them scrapping the Robots so quickly)

on the edge of permanent fixture:

Swoon
Saturate

Explud:

--- Quote from: Bosco on Feb 05, 2018, 21:22 ---I would love to hear a proper resurrection of some of the Come With Us era tracks.

--- End quote ---
There, there, my friend :'(
I'm also dreaming about ressurection in some kind of The Test/HBHG live version.
But true. Only one track from CWU in their live shows.

--- Quote from: Bosco on Feb 05, 2018, 21:22 ---Please drop "Sometimes I Feel So Deserted". Of all the 'Born in the Echo' tracks played live, I think this one doesn't deserve to survive the cut.

--- End quote ---
I wish to drop all of the tracks from BITE except the EML Ritual.

Enjoyed:

--- Quote from: Bosco on Feb 05, 2018, 21:22 ---I would love to hear a proper resurrection of some of the Come With Us era tracks.

--- End quote ---

This.

But don't make space for them by getting rid of The Sunshine Underground.
Also, Music: Response in (a) full(er form) would be a treat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version