I'll Take You Along With Me

any videos on the full 2002 Fuji Rock festival?

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Feb 07, 2018, 08:38

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: sneakerbeater on Apr 12, 2020, 09:22

Yes there is more Fuji footage out there!

There is also further Fuji footage out there.
Fuji 2004 there was 19 minutes broadcast

Footage out there of my first Fuji / Chems experience you say....
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Apr 14, 2020, 20:23

Footage out there of my first Fuji / Chems experience you say....
if we ever find the footage, do you think we might be able to spot you in the crowd ;)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

If anyone want to try and trade with the guy who has the footage the list of his recordings are here

http://db.etree.org/cityindian

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Apr 16, 2020, 10:24

If anyone want to try and trade with the guy who has the footage the list of his recordings are here

http://db.etree.org/cityindian
I wonder if he wants the 97 footage from last year
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Apr 16, 2020, 07:35

if we ever find the footage, do you think we might be able to spot you in the crowd ;)

actually yes...I was on one of the barriers along the pit...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Just searching my hard drive look for some videos for Ben J and only found I had the full 36 minute recording on my hard drive all the time! I am currently upping this to YouTube   

Classic hey boys, hey girls visuals with the beautiful visual presentation. 2002 were such beautifully presented shows. I really hate the modern HBHG dancing IKEA neon furniture.

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Jun 29, 2020, 19:58

Glad you found it!!! Amazing though I was kinda lowkey itching we'd finally see pre Star guitar footage like Afrika or UTI and got glint, but Its cool to see Sunshine Underground. also never took the time to sit down and watch Starguitar and Hoops in its full, now I finally got it out of the way. pretty nostalgic for the 1999 HBHG visuals after binging 2011-19 footage.

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Jun 29, 2020, 20:14

Classic hey boys, hey girls visuals with the beautiful visual presentation. 2002 were such beautifully presented shows. I really hate the modern HBHG dancing IKEA neon furniture.
this
no idea, no idea

Well that lasted long!

Hi Sneaker Beater:
Due to a copyright takedown notice that we have received, we had to take down your video from YouTube:

Video title: The Chemical Brothers Live in Fuji 2002
Video URL:

Takedown issued by: 株式会社WOWOW
This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube

Bummer. Glad I had the foresight to download it while it was up.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

But we have a lawyer (poots), maybe he can save the day  ;D
no idea, no idea

I just noticed that this footage is different from the one in the Singles DVD. The camera angles are completely different. Was there one set of cameras for the TV that filmed the show, and one for the DVD, or did they get the raw footage from each camera and made their own editing for the DVD afterwards?

Quote from: Csar on Jul 01, 2020, 13:26

Bummer. Glad I had the foresight to download it while it was up.
Same. its one for the archive, but currently its under fire for the Brixton bootleg (Don't stop the rock continues to torment me after 2 years of annoyance)