I See the Sun Now

Announcement Speculations

Started by Enjoyed, Feb 15, 2018, 18:35

Previous topic - Next topic
As we move deeper in the year, this is looking to be the case:

Quote from: Explud on Feb 15, 2018, 22:37

Who knows, mate.
Maybe the new album will not to be released in this year, just remember 2004 tour.

Quote from: Sneaker on Feb 21, 2018, 17:51

Well for what my opinion is worth, I think everything is pointing towards an album in 2019.

I thought momentum was building with the unearthing of the Beth Orton cover, EBW 12 teaser, and  hot start to the new tour. But I'm realizing I should start tempering my expectations.

Any word on DJ's getting their hands on EBW 12?
Last Edit: Jul 12, 2018, 02:34 by Bosco

I've been having more and more dreams in which Free Yourself is playing...

Not sure if that means anything...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 11, 2018, 23:36

As we move deeper in the year, this is looking to be the case:

Quote from: Explud on Feb 15, 2018, 22:37

Who knows, mate.
Maybe the new album will not to be released in this year, just remember 2004 tour.

Quote from: Sneaker on Feb 21, 2018, 17:51

Well for what my opinion is worth, I think everything is pointing towards an album in 2019.

I thought momentum was building with the unearthing of the Beth Orton cover, EBW 12 teaser, and  hot start to the new tour. But I'm realizing I should start tempering my expectations.

Any word on DJ's getting their hands on EBW 12?

Last Edit: Jul 12, 2018, 10:46 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I think Explud knows. But if we pressure him, it might put him in an awkward spot with Chemical HQ.
There are two official teasers for EBW12. I find it hard to believe those would be released unless we were expected to...expect. And I find it hard to believe we will only get that one track this year. As for the album, yeah maybe not this year. There was that Tom radio interview which suggested it wasn't really 'there' yet. 
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 12, 2018, 11:59

I think Explud knows. But if we pressure him, it might put him in an awkward spot with Chemical HQ.
I can confirm that right now, Explud and the ChemBase team do NOT yet know when the album is set to be released.

That's all I can say, we will have to be much more mysterious about things in the coming months, but right now we have not been given anything resembling a release date.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 12, 2018, 12:15

I can confirm that right now, Explud and the ChemBase team do NOT yet know when the album is set to be released.

That's all I can say, we will have to be much more mysterious about things in the coming months, but right now we have not been given anything resembling a release date.
Thanks WN. But you do know when something is set to be released!  ^-^
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 12, 2018, 12:18

Thanks WN. But you do know when something is set to be released!  ^-^
Never for money, always for love.

If the album really isn't coming until next year, then I feel a lot less guilty about listening to the new tracks from Lisboa. And then listening to them again. And then a couple more times. And then playing them to my wife. And then listening just a couple more times. And then putting them on now.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 12, 2018, 21:04

If the album really isn't coming until next year, then I feel a lot less guilty about listening to the new tracks from Lisboa. And then listening to them again. And then a couple more times. And then playing them to my wife. And then listening just a couple more times. And then putting them on now.

bahahaha.........wait a minute! this makes me concerned!  :o

Im afraid im gonna ruin the 'new album' experience when i first buy the new album! it pretty much means I already listened to 1/4 or 1/5 of the album before it came out.  ???

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 12, 2018, 12:15
Agreed. We are don't know nothing 'bout it.
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 12, 2018, 12:18
But you do know when something is set to be released! 
Some guys tells me that The Prodigy single will be released tomorrow, maybe you will check it?

That's ok, my friend. I've planned by the first time a trip to Munich with my girlfriend, but it's failed. Ok, then i've started to plan a trip to the Athens gig. But, it's failed. Shit. I will not see the Chems this year live. Shit.

But, bro, let's hope that they will come to the US and Russia next year, eh?
Love is all, surrender to the void.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jul 12, 2018, 22:02

But, bro, let's hope that they will come to the US and Russia next year, eh?
Love is all, surrender to the void.

Amen!

It's been FAR too long since Star Guitar live dazzled my eyes, ears and heart.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 12, 2018, 22:08

Amen!

It's been FAR too long since Star Guitar live dazzled my eyes, ears and heart.
Hugs.
Hi Kevin!

Wolkenkrabber is on point.They know. See how easily they detract with all this manly lovey-dovey nonsense.

We see through the smoke, literally :::looking at you Explud:::

Any ideas of how many bonus tracks the japanese version is going to have?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 12, 2018, 22:40

Wolkenkrabber is on point.They know. See how easily they detract with all this manly lovey-dovey nonsense.

We see through the smoke, literally :::looking at you Explud:::

It's the Deep Chembase! Time to run a hearing on these schmucks!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hm... possible Csar misdirection 🤔

In this interview: https://www.ilgiorno.it/milano/cultura/chemical-brothers-1.4036373 Ed says that the album is almost finished and it will be released by the end of the year.

Hmm
Abbiamo qualche ospite, tra cui una giovane vocalist nordica, Aurora, che canta sia in alcune tracce dell'album sia nei live set con voce molto bella ed evocativa
So Aurora is on more than one track, if I understand this correctly.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: nekoland on Jul 21, 2018, 14:16

In this interview: https://www.ilgiorno.it/milano/cultura/chemical-brothers-1.4036373 Ed says that the album is almost finished and it will be released by the end of the year.
Interesting.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 21, 2018, 14:52

HmmSo Aurora is on more than one track, if I understand this correctly.
Hm, more than one. That would be a first, right?
Last Edit: Jul 21, 2018, 16:50 by WhiteNoise
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: nekoland on Jul 21, 2018, 14:16
any news on what the name of the album is?

Dont Fight it... (puts on sunglasses) ...Feel it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o&ab_channel=degenexo
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."