When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

EBW12 !!! IT'S COMING !!!

Started by orangewedge99, Jun 05, 2018, 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 05, 2018, 20:44

Ok so the club name is EBW12, but the real name of this track when its on the album is...?

EML Ritual Two.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

YES! another EBW!! and what a teaser..
I really dig the creapy mask theme... Wandering what it would look like on a massive screen/live. Sounds like the new album is gonna be a banger.

Quote from: i0ne on Jun 06, 2018, 05:29

YES! another EBW!! and what a teaser..
I really dig the creapy mask theme... Wandering what it would look like on a massive screen/live. Sounds like the new album is gonna be a banger.
I bet it's going to be a live visual! Hope we're going to get some complex Undergroundish/ Reelish/ Burstish/ Escapish heavy-build-up tunes again.
Last Edit: Jun 06, 2018, 06:25 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 05, 2018, 20:44

Ok so the club name is EBW12, but the real name of this track when its on the album is...?
fingers crossed for letting it be just an EBW like 7 or 9. i love non-album tracks and/or b-sides
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 06, 2018, 09:52

fingers crossed for letting it be just an EBW like 7 or 9. i love non-album tracks and/or b-sides
Ha, that would be somthing! But I doubt it since this is very likely an album teaser like EBW 11 was. Anything's possible though.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 06, 2018, 09:52

Fine! You can buy my copy when it gets listed on (insert online vinyl music store)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

those laughs, i already like this dark theme !  >:D

Wait Wait... Who updated the Forum Design ?????????
What's happening ... ?? New Album announcement soon?? God please... let this happen soon!
So let your body rock...

All that i can say, it's just the mood of the forum. :)
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 06, 2018, 20:21

All that i can say, it's just the mood of the forum. :)

Wait... you got any further details about their upcoming album or what they're up to???   ???
So let your body rock...

Quote from: orangewedge99 on Jun 06, 2018, 20:30

Wait... you got any further details about their upcoming album or what they're up to???   ???
no, unfortunately
Hi Kevin!

Well done Explud. We needed a new motif.

Not yet. But can't be that long until the release I guess. BITE came out in July, so let's see.

Like the update! I assume the album is gonna be called Eyes Wide Shut (RAR version)?
— Aurora (The Seed)

By the way, this visuals remind me one broadcasting logo before some TV shows on one Russian TV channel in 90's.
Being a children, we're all was scared by this one.

Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 06, 2018, 20:40

By the way, this visuals remind me one broadcasting logo before some TV shows on one Russian TV channel in 90's.
Being a children, we're all was scared by this one.

LOL
I was right in avatar choice back in 2015
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

I'm Getting some No Face Vibes from this
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."