Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

EBW12 !!! IT'S COMING !!!

Started by orangewedge99, Jun 05, 2018, 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic
Since the Creepy Mask Group looks scary and smug in the fist segment, but scared once Mad King Puppy shows up, it would make sense that the they also appeare in that order in the song.
As a narrative it would make more sense than going from scared to smug.

Any thoughts on when the song will be released? I'm hoping for next week, in line with the start of their tour!

I found these guys on SpongeBob!  :D

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 09, 2018, 17:48

Since the Creepy Mask Group looks scary and smug in the fist segment, but scared once Mad King Puppy shows up, it would make sense that the they also appeare in that order in the song.
As a narrative it would make more sense than going from scared to smug.

Any thoughts on when the song will be released? I'm hoping for next week, in line with the start of their tour!

Good point. B sides from the past have shown they have gone with a build up then break it down again to something simple then build it up again. Though when I saw the 2nd one I thought of Aphex Twins Come to Daddy film clip where the group go back to there leader and maybe thats what makes them evil.

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

WHEN THE SPOTLIGHTS COME OUT OF HIS HANDS
Never for money, always for love.

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 13, 2018, 21:17

Spoiler
Holy hell!

Spoiler
There's no need for EML in the setlist anymore with that monster!
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 13, 2018, 21:49

Holy hell!

Spoiler
There's no need for EML in the setlist anymore with that monster!
Dunno 'bout that, I have to hear more of it. EML is EML, it's become a ritual. Damn, that rhymes too.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Spoiler

Too fucking sinister...
So let your body rock...

It's got to be announced on Friday now, right!? RIGHT?!?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 14, 2018, 09:33

Bring it on UMG
Oh you've gone unlisted. Let's see how that works out for you. If they read the forum...perhaps not so well! Might also be a good idea to ask readers of this thread not to share the YT link publicly elsewhere.
The cartoonish vocals around 0.16- 0.36. Sampled? Animal Collective?
*EDIT* It's not Animal collective it's Mbola from (aka) Pygmy Music.  Reminds me of Transglobal Underground.

Last Edit: Jun 14, 2018, 13:48 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Anyone realised the laughing at the start in the live recording is different and more human than the original teaser which was more psychopathic with more effects and looped more? Either they wanted to make the teaser different or it goes a lot longer in the studio recording like some other EBWs perhaps?
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Wow, that was amazing, thanks Ben!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 14, 2018, 09:33

Bring it on UMG

I'm always a little late to the party, lol! Sounds deep, clean, intense and a bit sinister. So good! Love hearing this! I usually don't watch live stuff til I see them but I so needed this right now, Thank you for sharing this bit of geekgasm! 😊
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Can I change my user name to geekgasm? ;D
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?