Exit Planet Dust

EBW12 !!! IT'S COMING !!!

Started by orangewedge99, Jun 05, 2018, 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: satur8 on Jun 15, 2018, 14:01

Can I change my user name to geekgasm? ;D
Actually, no. You would have to make a statement first in which you predict the release of EBW 12 on a specific date of your choice including the stipulation if you failed you'd call yourself a geekgasm! Wolkenkrabber can walk you through the process.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Benj thanks for the vidn spend a part of my night lookin at them ! EBW12 et sa "rafale acide" at the end  is great !! they're the true masters !!

According to videos and audios from youtube/etc for me it sounds like demo either than finished track.
Last Edit: Jun 18, 2018, 07:59 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 18, 2018, 07:15

According to videos and audios from youtube/etc for me it sounds like demo either than finished track.

Wondering if this is the case as well.

The jump from the sound of heckling mask people to the "I'm Mad as Hell" guy seems rushed upon further listening. I wonder why the heckling sound effect/visual isn't reprised in the track too.

How are EBW vinyl usually distributed? What's the best way to get a hold of a copy early on?

Also, what's taking so long with EBW12? It's been almost 3 months since they first teased it. Is this normal compared to past EBW releases?

Not normal at all! They have always been released on June 1st. Which probably means that a very, very small number were pressed and circulated maybe just to friends of the Chems. OR it means they decided, for some reason, to wait until later and push the focus onto 'Free Yourself'.

Either way, the wait is weird, and the order of releasing is weird.

BUT.

It's September next weekend, which is supposedly the month we get the full 'Free Yourself', so it's not all bad news!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hi LLG and welcome to the forum!
Good question and good answer from Enjoyed. Damn, I'm biting my nails here too. Maybe they were not yet satisfied with it (although that would bag the question of why teasing it then in the first place) or maybe it was, like another forumite suggested, to throw something out there to promote their current tour/ create awareness for potential gigs showing their availabilty to booking agents of festivals and gigs.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hi guys,

I redesigned the mask and its ready for 3d print. But im missing some areas such as the sides and the rear, do anyone have photos of that mask to make it complete? Also there are some details i need to fix to make it more accurate, let me know what you think

sample is on the link below:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3109549

Behind the scenes of Mad As Hell
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Is EBW12 ever going to get a physical release?

Quote from: hstn on Oct 02, 2018, 18:48

Behind the scenes of Mad As Hell

is that Moneroe (possibly mispelled his name) on the top left.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Explud on Oct 03, 2018, 08:04

You mean Mark Monero?

yeah. the guy who was the clown for get yourself high.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Ed just posted a bit of an EBW12 test pressing in his instagram story https://www.instagram.com/stories/eddyboysimons/

I guess it means EBW12 should be coming soon?

^ Good spot. Sounds like a sort of rimshot beat, presumably early in the track.

I wouldn't have spotted it myself because, even when logged into insta on a computer I don't know how to look at people's stories...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Oct 26, 2018, 13:08

I wouldn't have spotted it myself because, even when logged into insta on a computer I don't know how to look at people's stories...
You need to click at the user's profile picture, when there's a story there is also a rainbow coloured circle around it. Stories disappear after some time, unless the uploader chooses to make them permanent.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Oct 26, 2018, 13:08

I have to say I didn't even find it myself. Credits to ChemicalMat for spotting it

Quote from: Joslyn on Oct 02, 2018, 22:11

Is EBW12 ever going to get a physical release?

I Predict December 1st since it happens to be on a saturday. ::)