And the Darkness That You Fear Will Disappear

EBW12 !!! IT'S COMING !!!

Started by orangewedge99, Jun 05, 2018, 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Great news. Finally! But I'm on the fence again whether I want to further spoil my album experience. Need to get me a flower with lots of petals to decide.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

"It's coming" for real this time. So the final track title is just "MAH" ?

Might be shortened for twitter character limits.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Sadly i'm not using Apple Music  :(
no idea, no idea

:o 8) :o It's happening!!  Thank you Tom and Ed for giving me a reason to look forward to a Monday!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

The best news since the beginning of the year.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: Csar on Jan 06, 2019, 17:19

Might be shortened for twitter character limits.
Twitter limit is hardly a valid reason now they doubled the maximum number of characters

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 06, 2019, 17:24

Sadly i'm not using Apple Music  :(

Same. What's the solution there? Are we just waiting for a rip like chumps?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Same as "live" version, meh..
I'm mad as hell...
Hi Kevin!

YUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM

:music
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

It's on Spotify, not a live recording, woot! It's probably straight from the album since the beginning sounds like it was a transition, but the ending is not.
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2019, 17:37 by Biff

it's a fucking monster...
IT'S ALIVE
IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

2.24   ???
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Quote from: wrclaguna on Jan 07, 2019, 17:52

2.24   ???

Well that's just the video, it's 5.37 on Spotfy.
Maybe we'll get a proper video in six months time... :-X
Anyone remember me mentioning the shoulder-mounted pro cameras in the Ally Pally Live thread back in October? If you pause the above video at 0.55 you can see the side walls of Alexandra Palace, so this footage is definitely from the Ally Pally gigs.

As mentioned on Facebook (what happened to the forum Explud??), there are a couple of bits we heard on (1) a teaser clip and (2) Ed's instagram story, which can't be heard here. I'm maintining my belief that those bits will be in the EBW version. We shall see...

The Pygmy Music sample at the start is taken from This compilation which was I believe, also raided by Transglobal Underground on their early 90's records (International Times).

I'm a bit disappointed that this version of MAH sounds just chopped from the album segue (or indeed the live version as Expud says), and that we don't have a "proper" video. I think I would have liked some more vocals too; it almost feels like a dub mix. Nice to finally have the track though.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Hell  Yeah ,  Lovin the 5:38 version ,  heavy  Chemical  Beats  indeed , . . 

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

The title MAH sounds a little bit like meh.
The track is too short. The video is waaaay to short.

But Holy Spongebob Squarepants On A Cracker With Sprinkles On Top. What a monster!  :music
Absolutely fantastic!

There definitely has to be a 7+ minute EBW version, there is that other "bit" that they do twice that is too short
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 out of 6 the options on this Link are stream/play rather than download/buy.

I've also checked Beatport, Juno Download and Amazon.
I can only find the track on one out of those three (Amazon),and as MP3 only.
Can't find WAV/FLAC anywhere at the moment. Mind you, if the track has literally just been culled from the Album segue, we may as well wait for the Album. Not much incentive to buy this track by itself at the moment.
IT'S MORNING TIME!