Love Is All

EBW12 !!! IT'S COMING !!!

Started by orangewedge99, Jun 05, 2018, 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: LLG on Jan 24, 2019, 23:36

the catalog number (CHEMST 32) in this image, but it's probably an early draft and will end up being CHEMSTDJ32 like all of the other EBWs.
I'm betting against your prediction.

Quote from: hstn on Jan 30, 2019, 18:53

You think this is why they retired it by now?
Nope. I think they are using dfferent artwork because it isn't a typical EBW release.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Feb 27, 2019, 19:14

check your mailboxes peeps!

Those of you who ordered from the official store, have you had a dispatch email today?

Track timings:
Free Yourself 5:03 (same as the the single/DL version but longer than the album version).
MAH (EBW version): 7:52
Source.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Little snippet featured on Eds Instagram story today.

He has his copy so it cant be too long until its out there.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I got mine two days before it was officially released!
So let your body rock...

Bad luck over here in the U.S. From my email..

THANK YOU FOR ORDERING FROM THE ASTRALWERKS LABEL STORE!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER #ASTRAL**** CONTAINING THE LIMITED EDITION MAH / FREE YOURSELF 12" by THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY, WE'VE RUN INTO UNANTICIPATED PRODUCTION DELAYS.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE AND WILL BE IN TOUCH ONCE WE HAVE A DEFINITIVE SHIPPING TIMELINE

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING OUR ARTISTS!
- ASTRALWERKS LABEL STORE

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How in the world there's a production delay when I pre-ordered the damn thing? My pre-order was supposed to give these companies a heads up for the demand of MAH/FY and know how many copies to produce. What the flying fuck?
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2019, 17:32 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

The K. Michael Brothers and vinyl delivery delays....
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 07, 2019, 21:20

How in the world there's a production delay when I pre-ordered the damn thing? My pre-order was supposed to give these companies a heads up for the demand of MAH/FY and know how many copies to produce. What the flying fuck?

Yeah, that's not fair at all. They barely have anything in their web-shop at Astralwerks, and this is how they handle a PRE-ORDERED item? They should refund shipping (which was astronomical) at the very least. I didn't like the idea of pre-ordering the album/single from the get-go, and knowing this happened, I'm glad I saved myself the headache.

You should try calling them. I know, you shouldn't be in that position in the first place, but that is poor costumer service if they haven't offered any type of compensation/resolution.

Sounds like you got the true MAH experience on this one...

...I'll let myself out

So how is it, did you listen to it?
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 08, 2019, 02:02

Yeah, that's not fair at all. They barely have anything in their web-shop at Astralwerks, and this is how they handle a PRE-ORDERED item? They should refund shipping (which was astronomical) at the very least. I didn't like the idea of pre-ordering the album/single from the get-go, and knowing this happened, I'm glad I saved myself the headache.

You should try calling them. I know, you shouldn't be in that position in the first place, but that is poor costumer service if they haven't offered any type of compensation/resolution.

Sounds like you got the true MAH experience on this one...

...I'll let myself out

'Nobody knows the trouble I've seen'  :'(

Should've taken your advice earlier though. Ill look into it again about the shipping.

I love the EBW version of MAH. It is structured in a more satisfying way  :music

Not a vinyl guy. Wish the Chems would release the MAH EBW mix digitally in lossless.

has anyone posted a rip of the vinyl on youtube yet?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

I've been checking the usual spot. Haven't seen anything yet :(
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Mar 15, 2019, 22:13

was considering doing that when it arrives, but I think someone else might get there first.

Oh, and I canceled my order for MAW and got a refund. It seems they're not making anymore I think!

https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com says they're sold out, but supposedly you can order it still on https://shop.astralwerks.com/

Doesn't matter now. Found another copy online. Should arrive next week.  ;D

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 16, 2019, 02:31

It seems they're not making anymore I think!

https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com says they're sold out, but supposedly you can order it still on https://shop.astralwerks.com/
Hmm, looks like Theme For Velodrome sells for between £30 and £50 on Discogs. I wonder if it might be worth investing in a couple of copies of this thing.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Mar 15, 2019, 22:13

Asking for a friend, of course.

I've been checking Soulseek, nothing yet

I miss those old days when advanced promos, limited vinyl, etc, leaked way faster on internet! Streaming took control and now things are not shared the way they used to be anymore :/
Just get yourself high.

Nothing yet...  ???
Just get yourself high.

Quote from: thg on Apr 01, 2019, 02:00

Nothing yet...  ???

It's been a month and they still haven't delivered?  Might be better to snag a copy from discogs while they're still available.

Finally got my copy about a week ago because I got tired of the BS.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 02, 2019, 00:29

It's been a month and they still haven't delivered?  Might be better to snag a copy
Finally got my copy about a week ago because I got tired of the BS.
And? And? How (different) is the EBW version? How dare you not sharing this immediately with us! And by the way, according to your post here, you already got this on January 18?!?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)