Your Love Is Lifting Me

Youtube BITE album release

Started by Csar, Jun 23, 2018, 19:17

Previous topic - Next topic
It appears the brothers released the entire album on youtube 4 days ago:

Bonus

Last Edit: Jun 23, 2018, 19:23 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

YES! Finally i can share it with my friends when having a little party in plug.dj
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Not in Uncle Sam's land...

Will have to stick to listening in iTunes and getting those all important scrobbles  :music
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hm, that's crap, I wasn't aware. Have you tried using a proxy yet?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I only really use YouTube to listen to music I haven't bought/downloaded yet, which generally doesn't leave much.

Oh, and for watching K-Pop videos of course.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hola! better internet plugin does wonders, just saying  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

At the risk of sounding daft, I don't understand the significance of this. Why do it, or if it is overdue, why not do more?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 23, 2018, 23:57

Not in Uncle Sam's land...

Will have to stick to listening in iTunes and getting those all important scrobbles  :music

It has not been listened if it has not been scrobbled! >:D
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: satur8 on Jun 27, 2018, 19:58

At the risk of sounding daft, I don't understand the significance of this. Why do it, or if it is overdue, why not do more?
How do you mean?

I noticed that none of those links to those tracks are listed in their youtube channel. But I also found out that almost all of their back catalogue is on there. Since you're based in the US, I presume you wouldn't be able to see any of these in your yt search results as it seems they're regionally blocked.
— Aurora (The Seed)