Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes
It seems like there will be video streaming of Chems show:

https://rockinrio.livexlive.com/
Hi Kevin!

Awesome! I'll be watching. Perhaps with a beer.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

2:30 a.m. cet? can someone record it?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 25, 2018, 19:24

I think time is wrong on this page. Shows me 3:30 for Moscow, but facebook page of Chems event says it's 22:00 GMT+1.
Hi Kevin!

Good find Explud.

I think the airing is delayed. Coachella has done this with their live streams, too.

I highly doubt it, they never let any tv channels transmit any songs when they come to Portugal. On the other hand Rock in Rio usually streams all the acts on tv, they've transmited Muse and Bruno Mars last weekend, and in the past years bands like Metallica and Dj's like Hardwell, so fingers crossed! We will only know a couple of hours before tho. If they transmit it on tv i might be able to record it.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 25, 2018, 19:24

I Might, I have OBS. I'll be watching the other concerts before the show starts ( the killers are performing)

Quote from: Explud on Jun 25, 2018, 19:53

I think time is wrong on this page. Shows me 3:30 for Moscow, but facebook page of Chems event says it's 22:00 GMT+1.
It must be showing various times based on our locations (it shows 5:30 Pacific coast time)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 26, 2018, 04:09
It must be showing various times based on our locations (it shows 5:30 Pacific coast time)
22:00 GMT+1 (Lisboa Time) = 0:00 GMT+3 (Moscow Time), and not 3:30.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 26, 2018, 04:09
I Might, I have OBS.
Recoding by OBS is not a good idea. Better to grab video stream directly.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 26, 2018, 08:05

+1

I will be ripping it properly

Quote from: Explud on Jun 26, 2018, 08:05

Damn, at least I'll have audio.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Someone please, please, please capture this if possible. I dunno what time it will be here on the east coast US or if we'll be blocked due to crap territory laws. I'd love a proper pro-recorded Chems concert. They need to do another Don't Think type of release. I love live audio recordings. Sadly I don't have much decent recordings of the Chems.

I presume this is going to be just a cut instead of the full show like it was for the Glasto set two years ago?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Don't see why it wouldn't be the full shebang - schedule doesn't call for anything else!

There could be differences in the online stream and TV stream though so it's worth watching out for both. Quality and length wise.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Csar on Jun 27, 2018, 18:49
like it was for the Glasto set two years ago?
Glasto streamed the entire set.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Csar on Jun 27, 2018, 18:49

I presume this is going to be just a cut instead of the full show like it was for the Glasto set two years ago?
Rock in Rio, at least here in Portugal, usually transmits every act on tv. And it's the full show. Tbh i can't remember one concert that wasn't transmited on tv: Metallica twice, Linkin Park, Bruce Springsteen, Lenny Kravitz, Robbie Williams, Jessie J, Avicci, Coldplay... and this just from the top of my head, and the same thing happens with Rock in Rio in Brasil. This year they've transmited all acts that played last weekend (it's a two weekend festival). So there's a pretty good chance this could happen. On the other hand, bands like the Bros aren't too keen on exposing themselfs like this, so who knows :-\.

Schedule changed! And seems now it's correct, according to line-up on Rock In Rio site.
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2018, 08:16 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 27, 2018, 20:28

Glasto streamed the entire set.
Oh, I thought only for the BBC folks. Ok, I mixed it up then. But I remember 2011 and 2007 were like that, right?

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 27, 2018, 23:50

Rock in Rio, at least here in Portugal, usually transmits every act on tv. And it's the full show. Tbh i can't remember one concert that wasn't transmited on tv: Metallica twice, Linkin Park, Bruce Springsteen, Lenny Kravitz, Robbie Williams, Jessie J, Avicci, Coldplay... and this just from the top of my head, and the same thing happens with Rock in Rio in Brasil. This year they've transmited all acts that played last weekend (it's a two weekend festival). So there's a pretty good chance this could happen. On the other hand, bands like the Bros aren't too keen on exposing themselfs like this, so who knows :-\.
Ah, that sounds promising!

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 27, 2018, 23:50

On the other hand, bands like the Bros aren't too keen on exposing themselfs like this, so who knows :-\.
Yeah, that's actually where I was coming from. Lots of previous broadcasts were only excerpts of the their shows.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

A signed guitar - the, uh, signature instrument of The Chemical Brothers - is being auctioned off to support the restoration of Portugese forests at Rock in Rio:

https://www.esolidar.com/auction/detail/1586-signed-guitar-by-the-chemical-brothers-at-rock-in-rio-lisboa-2018
Never for money, always for love.

It's one of these, right??

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I'd rather have a signed pizza box, to be honest.