Started by Explud, Jun 25, 2018, 12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow / Surface To Air ?

Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes
put him on the phone with EBW12!!! He's mad as hell damnit!

Oh dat lady! She knows, she KNOWS!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

They're gonna slow butt grind at one of these shows instead of Piku I just know it but until then...

PIKUUUUUUUUUUU
Never for money, always for love.

Whoa, that elektrobank/piku part is dope
no idea, no idea

God damn! Piku is pumping my guts. So so good.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Holy fucking wow.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hell yeah, that mom dancing was awesome

WHAT WAS HE MOUTHING??

I heard the same synth as used in Harpoon's Connection no 1 in there! Or something similar! Holy shit!

Festival encore? My mind is blanking on whether that happens or not...

Sure sounds like EV is on it's way into my face.

A wouldn't be mad for a bit more mysic/response, but I think now comes sbow/surface, so quiet you people - I wanna listen to this

Edit:
Ok, it's EV before
no idea, no idea

I have no idea why they don't swap Escape Velocity and Snow / Surface to Air here!

AH YES THE TIMOTHY LEARY SAMPLE AGAIN. Brings me back to listening to 2007 bootlegs non stop in high school.

Love the annotations. Such a cool idea.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 29, 2018, 23:52

I have no idea why they don't swap Escape Velocity and Snow / Surface to Air here!

Yeah!!! Why no Apple treatment? The best thing ever since...

AH YES THE TIMOTHY LEARY SAMPLE AGAIN. Brings me back to listening to 2007 bootlegs non stop in high school.
"The doses are up, the music gets louder, the lights swirl faster, and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 29, 2018, 23:42

Yeah. Those breakdancing michelin men are the best.
Vogueing Michelin Mummies I reckon.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I mean Escape Velocity would work so well after the robots, right? But they're doing things the unexpected way! I love it!

In an alternate reality, where we somehow went to school together at the same time. We would be fierce, fierce friends.

was there just a little Rez in Escape Velocity?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 29, 2018, 23:54

In an alternate reality, where we somehow went to school together at the same time. We would be fierce, fierce friends.
Hell yes