Snow / Surface To Air ?

Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes

Raw eggs... Mmmnn...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 29, 2018, 20:57

Does anyone know the new time? Now that the schedule is all screwed up?
It's in half an hour

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 29, 2018, 21:47

You stole his badge?!? How is he supposed to get on stage now?!
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Explud on Jun 29, 2018, 22:06

Are you sure?)
Approx., yes. The Killers started about 15 mins later, so it might be around 0:30-0:45 am
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 29, 2018, 22:09

Approx., yes. The Killers started about 15 mins later, so it might be around 0:30-0:45 am
Noticed that Killers started 20 mins later (21:35 GMT+1), i'm expecting Chems at 0:00 (GMT+1), midnight is a classic time for Chems festival gig start.
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2018, 22:19 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

So we have This Link which shows me some Portuguese band fronted by a grey haired dude with a guitar. So, not the Killers.
Am I meant to click something else? The "Rock in Rio Lisboa" bit along the small top banner?
That brings me Here where I see no Killers or Chems. Am I interneting wrong?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

anyone sucessfully have the killers set recorded for me? the stream on my end froze so I didn't record 50% of the set :'(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

A Modern

Quote from: Explud on Jun 29, 2018, 22:13

midnight
Conversation
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 29, 2018, 22:25

So we have This Link which shows me some Portuguese band fronted by a grey haired dude with a guitar. So, not the Killers.
Am I meant to click something else? The "Rock in Rio Lisboa" bit along the small top banner?
That brings me Here where I see no Killers or Chems. Am I interneting wrong?
Killers finished some 30-40 min ago. It's the last band playing before the chems according to the schedule.

https://rockinrio.livexlive.com/

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 29, 2018, 22:26

anyone sucessfully have the killers set recorded for me? the stream on my end froze so I didn't record 50% of the set :'(
Check out yt in the next couple of days. I suspect it's going to be uploaded there as other sets already popped up.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 29, 2018, 22:29

Killers finished some 30-40 min ago. It's the last band playing before the chems according to the schedule.

https://rockinrio.livexlive.com/

Oh so I had the right link, and theyre showing a pre-record of the grey haired dudes Portuguese band while we wait for the Chems?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

ITS ON! ;D ;D
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Geez, my heart's starting to pump a little like right before writing a test..
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'm seeing Up Next still...

Need to go get that beer!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 29, 2018, 22:08

You stole his badge?!? How is he supposed to get on stage now?!
I'm Ed. I fooled you all, all these years ;)

Gonna start any minute
no idea, no idea

OOOOOOOOOHHHH DIIIIPPPPP

Do we have(/want) a chat room anywhere?

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 29, 2018, 22:39

I'm Ed. I fooled you all, all these years ;)

Gonna start any minute
How cool's that? So I actually met you, Ed?! Damn I knew the beard was just a disguise!
— Aurora (The Seed)