Snow / Surface To Air ?

Yes
Yes
Oui
Ja
Yes
'Premature start hickup'  :))
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Top set as always. Digging a lot these new tunes but I bet they'll be much different on the studio version. Looking 4ward to catch em up live in a few months from now in Athens..   :)

Help me please. I listen to this recording several times a day.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: Csar on Jul 06, 2018, 20:55

If anyone's interested, I revisited my edit because I felt I missed some nasty glitches and/ or didn't like the way some of the repairs sounded (esp. during Snow Surface). So here's my revised version which should sound much smoother now. Should there be an interest in the track by track edit too, just let me know.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5qotpr

In my time of need, you delivered Csar! 'raises Csar on my shoulders'
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jul 11, 2018, 19:31

If anyone's interested, a charity program is auctioning a guitar signed by the boys:
https://www.esolidar.com/auction/detail/1586-guitarra-autografada-pelos-the-chemical-brothers-no-rock-in-rio-lisboa
Was here earlier.

Quote from: wrclaguna on Jul 12, 2018, 18:23

Apowersoft Screen Recorder.. Burn your eyes. Again, and again, and again, and then try to re-read this thread, and check the facebook group.

Gosh.
Hi Kevin!

The more I listen back to this, the more I love Mad as Hell and Gotta Keep On. So far I'm loving the sound of this album and I just can't wait for more!
Also, this is the first time I've heard this version of Escape Velocity with those whistley synth arpeggios that sound a bit like Rez. Is that new or has it been played plenty before and I just somehow missed it? I love it so much! :music
The devil is in the details

Completly hooked on Piku Playground with that beat, that New arpeggio and the drop after the Music Response vocal. It really make you move live too :music! It was one of my favs on Rock in Rio!

Hey guys! New here, just need the stream if anyone recorded I would really appreciate so much! Thanks

Can someone PM the video to me? I wanna listen to the audio but I wanna see the video first.

Hi Jeff, check your private messages.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)