My Heart and Soul, They Are Free

History of changing setlists, rarities, and other unique features

Started by Bosco, Jun 30, 2018, 06:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks guys for trying.. Yeah, it's also amazing on here, but no.. The moment I saw was much longer and green and more dense green only green laser.. It starts also slowly, but sppinning speed increases very much.. Yeah, it was somewhere around in a middle of a show..

Are you sure it wasn't HBHG?

It's recorded at a show in Vlinius in 2015.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: caddy on Jan 11, 2022, 20:16

Thanks guys for trying.. Yeah, it's also amazing on here, but no.. The moment I saw was much longer and green and more dense green only green laser.. It starts also slowly, but sppinning speed increases very much.. Yeah, it was somewhere around in a middle of a show..

I think it might've been this no? This was during the Acid Children interlude, granted it's more white than green, it does come after Chemical Beats which uses green lasers

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Thanks guys.. I'm not shure anymore.. I get so mesmerized by these shows maybe I am wrong, I don't know anymore, you know.. Hard to remember exactly. Maybe HBHG,but I still doubt.. Anyway,thanks guys for your effort!..