I'll Take You Along With Me

2018/07/05 Pohoda Festival

Started by Csar, Jul 05, 2018, 12:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey you, can anybody get this stream to work?

https://www.pohodafestival.sk/en/livestream

Last Edit: Jul 05, 2018, 12:36 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Panorama 1 and 2 works for me. But the video embed just wont load on the Urpiner stage stream.

I'll keep trying.
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2018, 16:10 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Working for me!

I can record audio but I don't know how to get the video
Never for money, always for love.

really hoping for htl,wideopen this time, I'm really desperate to hear that in high quality.

edit:
Im getting a message that pops up but I can't translate.
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2018, 18:26 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

"Live coverage continues for a brief period."

Probably more like Live coverage continues starts for a brief period soon.

It's working for me now too. Maybe they were doing something behind the scenes.
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2018, 18:40 by Enjoyed

still getting it, and not on anything else, only that stage. are the bros on Now?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

It's 8:50pm in Slovakia right now. Schedule says they start at midnight. So we got three hours.

So...

Are we doing this whole thing again ladies and gentlemen?

FAntastic, I thought the stream was kaputt but it seems it wasn't just yet operating as the festival wasn't started yet.

Can anyone record the video too?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Here's looking at you Ben_j / Explud...

No beer for me this time round. Still nursing a little headache from last night.

Gotta brain like bubblegum? What did ya do?
— Aurora (The Seed)

Celebrated America's "freedom".

Dang, right! So you freed yourself a little too much then..
— Aurora (The Seed)

Do we actually know that they're gonna show the Chems?
I'm currently seeing a message for Urpiner stage:
"zivvy prenos zacne v piatok 6.7 o 1300"

Which seems to mean: Live transmission starts on Friday 6th July (at?) 1300.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

There was a sort of timetable showing before Mr. Marley began. That listed him at 9 until 9:30 and then the Chems at midnight... I guess we'll have to wait and see?

Looks like they stopped streaming and will resume tomorrow. A real pity.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Well, if the Chems are a no show on the stream, the ska/reggae group on the other channel is really entertaining. Some world class flow from the big Polish(German) dude.

Edit: Dr. Ring-Ding... lol love it.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 05, 2018, 21:42

Well, if the Chems are a no show on the stream, the ska/reggae group on the other channel is really entertaining. Some world class flow from the big Polish(German) dude.
He's actually German, and yes, that was quite fun.

You can only watch the panning panorama camera without sound where you can briefly see them play. They've just started. So, no stream apparently.
https://www.pohodafestival.sk/en/livestream-panorama-2
Last Edit: Jul 05, 2018, 22:05 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

congratulations, Pohoda, Im pissed now.

And no one has seen this:

no idea, no idea