Superflash - Numéro Un, Number One

Temptation

Started by Chops, Jul 23, 2018, 12:28

Previous topic - Next topic
Just posting something seeing as I haven't been for aaaages

At bluedot last it was a nice surprise to hear temptation in their set. Which wasn't a total shock and obvs I've heard it a few times but I dont remember them ever using the actual vocal samples before. Maybe I'm being thick but I've only heard an instrumental before going into Star Guitar

It sounded phenomenal last night.

Couple of new tracks and couple if variations on arrangements I hadn't heard before

Hey buddy! Welcome back  ;D

They've actually been including those vocals for a little while now but I'm glad you got to experience them at full force!
I'm personally more of a fan of a Star Guitar live without RoboBernard signing on top of it, but I do really like the additional vocals in the intro. Temptation/Star Guitar remains one of the finest pieces of magic in the world right now.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

They started using the new Temptation intro in the 2016 tour, you're lucky to have found out live and not on YouTube videos 😄

Glad you could resolve your login issue! Welcome back! Can't tell you how much I envy your attendance at bluedot! What a magnificent location that is. It's refreshing to see someone who experienced such a gig unspoiled.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yeah I have stayed away from a lot of links in the knowledge I was going bluedot.

But getting the kids enjoying it was the real prize

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 23, 2018, 14:36
I'm personally more of a fan of a Star Guitar live without RoboBernard signing on top of it, but I do really like the additional vocals in the intro. Temptation/Star Guitar remains one of the finest pieces of magic in the world right now.
Agreed.

P.S. Welcome back, Chops!
Hi Kevin!

Welcome back & nice to meet you.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."