Surrender to the Void

It’s Friday Y’all! (The Drinky Thread)

Started by Bosco, Aug 03, 2018, 22:52

Previous topic - Next topic
The Diamond Sky

Skyy Vodka and Crsytal Pepsi poured over a hand cut, old european style, diamond shaped ice cube (or a more basic ice cube from a diamond shaped ice try you bought on Etsy).

Silver Drizzle

Cut a lemon in half and place it at the bottom of a highball glass facing up. Dust a little sugar (white, not brown) over the exposed fruit then pour silver tequila over the lemon, until the tequila sits level with the top of the lemon. Top up with soda water and use the other half of the lemon to squeeze juice over the rim of the glass. Important: make sure the lemon juice dribbles, or 'drizzles', down the side of the glass.

Base 6 (also known as 'The Pills Wont Help You Now')

6 shots of base liquor. 1 part whiskey, 1 part vodka, 1 part tequila, 1 part rum, 1 part brandy and 1 part gin. Add which ever soda or juice will make you forget about the taste of your 2 least favourite spirits. For me, I would cover up the flavour of gin and brandy with the delicious crisp flavour of Barq's Root Beer.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Base 6 is a keeper  :)). Rumor has it you receive a free bumper sticker with completion.

Under Neon Lights - classic vodka tonic, chilled by these:
Spoiler

The Sunshine Underground - start with a full circular slice of lemon. Place it on the bottom of the inside of a wide-bottomed rock glass. Pack glass with ice. Pour 2 oz of preferred dark rum and fill to top with favorite brown colored cola. Lightly stir.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 06, 2018, 21:46

Silver Drizzle

Cut a lemon in half and place it at the bottom of a highball glass facing up. Dust a little sugar (white, not brown) over the exposed fruit then pour silver tequila over the lemon, until the tequila sits level with the top of the lemon. Top up with soda water and use the other half of the lemon to squeeze juice over the rim of the glass. Important: make sure the lemon juice dribbles, or 'drizzles', down the side of the glass.

Replace the tequila with alka seltzer and the soda water with lemon flavoured energy drink (e.g Monster lemon, Rockstar lemon, Powerade lemon) and drink it in the morning for your hangover. Call it Morning Lemon.

The Star Guitar
Take one bottle of overpriced, semi-chilled mineral water, add two E's and some rave sweat. Swipe a random person's vodka-redbull and splash a bit in. Sprinkle a pinch of David Bowie's ashes (to ashes) on top in the shape of a guitar. Optional extra: do your face make up like Bowie circa "Starman". It tastes disgusting, but you should feel what I feel.
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2018, 18:38 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Under The Influence

Everything in this thread so far.

(Or maybe The Test. Well, Out of Control is probably more fitting.)
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 07, 2018, 12:57

The Star Guitar
Take one bottle of overpriced, semi-chilled mineral water, add two E's and some rave sweat. Swipe a random person's vodka-redbull and splash a bit in. Sprinkle a pinch of David Bowie's ashes (to ashes) on top in the shape of a guitar. Optional extra: do your face make up like Bowie circa "Starman". It tastes disgusting, but you should feel what I feel.

My Jimmies! >:(

The creationist of this drink is known to suckle bottles of Bitters, which in part with this tread we'll call No Path to Follow.

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 07, 2018, 18:18

My Jimmies! >:(

The creationist of this drink is known to suckle bottles of Bitters, which in part with this tread we'll call No Path to Follow.

I was actually thinking of adding bitters to the Morning Lemon...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

This ones for the crew 43 years ago

Hit it Gordon...

Edit: fuckin hell I can't post the photo. Too drinky to finish the job. Hint: We're drinking Great Lakes' Edmund Fitzgerald
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2018, 07:00 by Bosco

The Salmon Dance,

Bloody Mary, but the celery is fish spine

The tomato juice is fish juice

Fish sauce in replacement of savory sauce

Ground up fish scales to put around the rim

Fish eyes float on top

Garnish with katsuobushi
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where Do I Begin? = shower beer.

This is my last day at work for 2018, just a few more hours and I'm home free for next 2 weeks!
Me so happy!  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

I got 8 more days to till my break,but have a upcoming surgery for my wisdom teeth taken out. Never went under anesthesia, so a little nervous  :-[
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 21, 2018, 21:27

I got 8 more days to till my break,but have a upcoming surgery for my wisdom teeth taken out. Never went under anesthesia, so a little nervous  :-[
Good luck my friend (being ripped off your wisdom)! Hopefully this doesn't foil a peaceful holiday season for ya!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Good luck! It will knock you on your ass for a few days - recommend picking up a good video game or show to get into while you recover!
Never for money, always for love.