When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

Chemical Artwork - post em!

Started by Thesouphead, Aug 17, 2018, 20:54

Previous topic - Next topic
Post some of the Chemical Artwork you might have or just some you have seen online?  I have seen some cool things over the years...lego displays, synth diagram design by Dorothy and some pretty cool random drawings. 

I wan to create something...just not sure what direction I want to go yet. Let's get inspired.
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2018, 21:40 by Enjoyed

request for Whirly's Star Guitar mural!

;D

(I was privileged to see it with my own eyes, but I don't remember if I have a photo or not)

I have a photo somewhere but I can't find it right now. Damn it!

Edit: It was there all along...

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2018, 08:31 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

That handsome mustachioed fella in the corner though... ^-^

(well done, Csar)

Made this just now, sorry if it's too big
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

that's pretty neat hstn, I dig the Horror movie poster vibe!

MAD AS HELL starring Vincent Price.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Csar on Aug 18, 2018, 08:17

I have a photo somewhere but I can't find it right now. Damn it!

Edit: It was there all along...

Tower Records display, right?

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 20, 2018, 23:19

that's pretty neat hstn, I dig the Horror movie poster vibe!

thanks!!!!

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Aug 21, 2018, 11:11

MAD AS HELL starring Vincent Price.

:D
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

I definitely want to see the Chemical Lego display!

I have a few Illustrator files on the go of Chemical things but nothing ready to share yet.
There is the George & Mildred stickers I made for my ceramics studio. You can see them in the wild here. But below is them in their digital form:

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Like I said elsewhere inside the malestrom of topics: wonderfully executed! Are they 2D drawings or are they 3D models you can spin around to any desired perspective?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Enjoyed on Sep 16, 2019, 16:53

I think this was posted on the old forum and on the Chems official facebook. Click.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Csar on Sep 16, 2019, 20:56

Are they 2D drawings or are they 3D models you can spin around to any desired perspective?

Just 2D fellas unfortunately. 3D would be cool to learn, and would have made the perspective issues less troublesome!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This thread has eluded me. I'm *blush* honored to have a mention here. Sadly that old star guitar wall board was so very delicate and did not withstand a move we made nearly 6 years ago...

Quote from: Enjoyed on Sep 16, 2019, 16:53

I have a few Illustrator files on the go of Chemical things but nothing ready to share yet.
There is the George & Mildred stickers I made for my ceramics studio. You can see them in the wild here. But below is them in their digital form:

These are seriously so freakin cute! ❤️

Now I know there's some more artwork here, More recently I seem to recall some companion artwork to the Glastonbury set. I think that counts? 😊

Also saw Ed posted on Insta a while back someone did an adorable portrait of Frank the boss. Not Chems art exactly but definitely related!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Just discovered this vector program Inkscape and got carried away trying to work on our forum icons..

Please log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2023, 08:28 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

I like that! Goes great with a 'chemical' icon set!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Thanks, Inchem!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Got my jacket all ready for Field Day, hand drawn and painted. Happy 25th to DYOH!
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Even handrawn. Impressive! You're going to have a blast at Field Day.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 20, 2022, 09:27

Even handrawn. Impressive! You're going to have a blast at Field Day.

Thank you Csar! Came back an hour ago and I can say with confidence that Field Day was surely something  :-[
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"