Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

All Instagram pics/videos removed?

Started by alborada, Aug 25, 2018, 13:04

Previous topic - Next topic
Just noticed that all photos and videos tagged ChemicalBrothers or TheChemicalBrothers have been removed from instagram. 
What's the deal??

Ok maybe it's something strange on my end. Both those links give me: 

Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

Quote from: alborada on Aug 25, 2018, 17:33

Ok maybe it's something strange on my end. Both those links give me: 

Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.
I get the same message for the links Stefan posted and also when trying to search chems stuff via search window. "Site not available"
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It worked for me when I checked earlier.

Is it a geographical thang?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Not working for me...
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 26, 2018, 01:16

It worked for me when I checked earlier.

Is it a geographical thang?
You been jet setting?

Works for me every time.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

You people need to be logged in.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Yep, apparently search is now only for Instagram users. This must have changed only recently, I've often used the hashtag search before I had an account.

I could pull the official account though via search, giving me all sorts of images.

Anyway, never liked instagram. You never know how long videos are, can't enlarge them (or at least I don't know how) and you don't get the feel of a community. So, f instragram!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 26, 2018, 12:50
never liked instagram
The most sucking thing is that you can't change the volume. It's normal when you use your smartphone, the button is always at hand. But why the fuck should i pull my hand to my desktop speakers everytime, coz every video is at one hundred percent volume and there is no any volume slider in the interface.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Aug 26, 2018, 15:30

The most sucking thing is that you can't change the volume. It's normal when you use your smartphone, the button is always at hand. But why the fuck should i pull my hand to my desktop speakers everytime, coz every video is at one hundred percent volume and there is no any volume slider in the interface.
Ha.

Hi Kevin!