Superstar DJs, Here We Go!

2018/09/01 - Rustavi International Motorpark

Started by Csar, Sep 02, 2018, 18:42

Previous topic - Next topic
This is funny. I don't know what the background of this is but it seems like they got a TV promotion in Georgia.

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Of course.

Sad, but true, this is not a very rich country. It's independent post-USSR and post-CIS country.

My sister with her husband been there in July, and there was a lot of Chems billboards everywhere! Even an ATM had a screensaver with them!

Chems show in Georgia is a big fiesta there.
I'm very happy for these people at this time, this is a sign of great changes!

P.S. It's not promotion, it's news reportage.
P.P.S. I remember something like this was at Russian and Ukrainian TV in autumn 2007. But that time it wasn't prime-time channel.
Last Edit: Sep 02, 2018, 20:07 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

I hope I didn't come across as disrespectful because I didn't mean to! Otherwise I'd like to apologize! It was just an unexpected thing.

Given what you said, I can totally see why it's such big deal. I am so glad they stopped by there for the first time and that it meant a lot to Georgian fans.

Did you go by the way?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 03, 2018, 09:37
Did you go by the way?
Unfortunately, no :( The flight was expensive.
Hi Kevin!

A fellow Amon Tobin that I know posted this cool 360 video of The Chems in Georgia

Sound's not great and image is not either, but it's 360°

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 04, 2018, 12:59

A fellow Amon Tobin that I know posted this cool 360 video of The Chems in Georgia

Sound's not great and image is not either, but it's 360°
its 50/50 if you have a beefy computer but the audio is still out of sync :(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."