I Wanna Go Where No One Goes

What is the name of this video?

Started by danscott7, Sep 26, 2018, 20:24

Previous topic - Next topic
There is a Chemical Brothers video that came out at least a couple of years ago, it showed a man and a woman walking across the screen, kind of moving up and down as they walked. They were just shown in silhouette form. It was a very colorful video. For some reason, it seems to me that the name of the video might be called Swoon or something like that, but I can't remember. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Ok. did some research on the internet, and found out that the name of the video is indeed called swoon. However after much searching on YouTube could not find a single clip of the original video. Found live versions, found remixes, and found still images with the audio playing in the background. I cannot find the original video. This is very puzzling to me as there are many many chemical Brother videos on YouTube available for viewing. Why isn't this one? Where can I find this video if not on YouTube?

Hi dan and welcome, I hope you're not a bot.

Anyways, there are videos for the tracks Dissolve and Swoon, like you said, from the 2010 album Further that have silhouettes in them:

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)