Push the Button

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

Started by Csar, Jul 02, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic
So the "Mah" label must be Mad as hell! Could that be EBW 12's official (maybe album) title?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Should I look at the setlist or avoid spoilers ?  :-[

EDIT: looked at the setlist and it's the old one without new tracks, so it's probably not up to date

Btw, Erol Alkan tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/erolalkan/status/1003994491739467776

It doesn't necessarily mean that he played it anywhere public, but it wouldn't hurt to scan recent recordings if there are any

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 08, 2018, 12:44

Should I look at the setlist or avoid spoilers ?  :-[

EDIT: looked at the setlist and it's the old one without new tracks, so it's probably not up to date

Risky pic of the day!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Maybe that's why Matt wrote that he needs a new stand ;D

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 08, 2018, 14:58

Btw, Erol Alkan tweeted this:
https://twitter.com/erolalkan/status/1003994491739467776

It doesn't necessarily mean that he played it anywhere public, but it wouldn't hurt to scan recent recordings if there are any

Already scanned with no luck :( 2 Many DJs might be a good lead too, they're always in the loop usually

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Feb 21, 2018, 12:59

Research for what Marcus?

https://twitter.com/lyallmarcus/status/966280400787202049

For: Got To Keep On (making me high) live staging.
Disco 'sample' = disco balls, innit.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Last Edit: Jul 08, 2018, 12:26 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

— Aurora (The Seed)

Hey Europeans, don't Leave Home for the UK cos The Brother's gonna kick you out!

Someone called r_adesigns on insta commented "Brit's opinions stopped mattering to us sometime around the summer of 1776. By all means, if you want your opinions to matter to us again, you can try to force them upon us again..."

He seems to be missing the point that Trump is currently in the UK and encouraging Brexit (and apparently telling Theresa May how she should be 'Brexiting').
So surely it's Trump trying to force his opinions on the UK, rather than the other way around? This doesn't mean I'm defending the UK's imperial hstory btw. Few Irish people would.
The insta guy's real name appears to be Rey Alonso. Is that Hispanic? Are there many Hispanic Trump supporters? (Yes I do know about the Mexican kids in cages).

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 13, 2018, 22:28

Hey Europeans, don't Leave Home for the UK cos The Brother's gonna kick you out!
Well, the message I get from their post couldn't be more contrary to that notion ;)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 13, 2018, 22:28

Someone called r_adesigns on insta commented "Brit's opinions stopped mattering to us sometime around the summer of 1776. By all means, if you want your opinions to matter to us again, you can try to force them upon us again..."

He seems to be missing the point that Trump is currently in the UK and encouraging Brexit (and apparently telling Theresa May how she should be 'Brexiting').
So surely it's Trump trying to force his opinions on the UK, rather than the other way around? This doesn't mean I'm defending the UK's imperial hstory btw. Few Irish people would.
The insta guy's real name appears to be Rey Alonso. Is that Hispanic? Are there many Hispanic Trump supporters? (Yes I do know about the Mexican kids in cages).
This is most likely a bot or troll, so I wouldn't spend too much time on reading anything into it, tbh. It's not even remotely related to the content at hand as you pointed out.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jul 14, 2018, 09:25

Well, the message I get from their post couldn't be more contrary to that notion ;)
Ah but if it were truly a Brexit album...

Don't Leave Home
Fuck Up Britain
Life Isn't Sweet
Playground for a Customerless Firm
Dead Alone

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 14, 2018, 09:44

Ah but if it were truly a Brexit album...

Don't Leave Home
Fuck Up Britain
Life Isn't Sweet
Playground for a Customerless Firm
Dead Alone

Song to the (air raid) Siren
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Meanwhile in New York...

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1030121225044013056

Didn't embed because: emojis. It says radio interview with Ed.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

The last question is if they got any news about the new album. Ed says that anyone who has seen the latest concert has at least heard four new tracks that will be definitely on the new album.
Oh, and he gave the answer to the poll in the 'new tracks recap'-thread: "The new single will be Free Yourself and release date is september"
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2018, 17:23 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea