Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

• Pioneer
Never thought about Don’t Think, until the mentioning of it on the official Twitter and Instagram feeds. I was wondering if it might be something to celebrate DYOH turning 25.
Would be lovely to have TPPR guaranteed in sets. Could very much be shows to support their next album though, i’m surprised its show being announced rather than a new tune.

• Pioneer
Yeah, it probably will be new shows. I might check out the hotels near the Ally Pally again, just incase.

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Since the post mentions "UK fans" specifically, it would only make sense if this is a tour. We already know that more UK dates are planned.

• Pioneer
Yeah, it probably will be new shows. I might check out the hotels near the Ally Pally again, just incase.
Might even be Brixton if we're lucky, they have Field Day tickets to sell in London so shouldnt be too big

• Freak Of The Week

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Seen this vid as well. You think these are sounds from XDust12 or just "something" for the video (maybe cat programmed)?
no idea, no idea

• Pioneer
  • Not another drugstore, not another town
You think these are sounds from XDust12 or just "something" for the video (maybe cat programmed)?
Seems like it could be a transition between two tracks or just the end to one of them.  Then again, I'm not sure of the likelihood of them posting an unheard part of one of the upcoming songs.  Seems relatively simple though, so I could also see them just preparing it for the obligatory Yam post. 

Also, I know XDUST12 refers to the new album, but can someone explain how it got that name?  It's their tenth studio album, so where is the 12 part coming from?  And what's the XDUST? 

Either way, seeing this got me super hyped.  I know they're in the studio, but still, any acknowledgement of it is awesome. 
Just here to further fuel my obsession with the Chems

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Also, I know XDUST12 refers to the new album, but can someone explain how it got that name?  It's their tenth studio album, so where is the 12 part coming from?  And what's the XDUST? 

Catalog numbers for their albums have always been XDUST[CD/LP]#, coinciding with their release on Virgin's Chemical-only sub label, 'Freestyle Dust'. The releases include compilations like Singles 93-03, Brotherhood, etc., hence them being up to 12 already!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Pioneer
  • Not another drugstore, not another town
Catalog numbers for their albums have always been XDUST[CD/LP]#, coinciding with their release on Virgin's Chemical-only sub label, 'Freestyle Dust'. The releases include compilations like Singles 93-03, Brotherhood, etc., hence them being up to 12 already!
Oh, that makes sense, thanks for explaining!
Just here to further fuel my obsession with the Chems

• Freak Of The Week
Tom shared a few tunes from TDTYF way before it was released, so it's not impossible that this is part of a new song. Could be anything though, there's absolutely no way to tell.

• Seal
hello I have a question regarding the b sides vol 1 ay cd or vinyl of this album or in fact they never released a cd or vinyl version and if so where can I get it?

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Yes,sadly this is a digital only release
no idea, no idea

• Burst Generator
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
When I was a teenager I used to listen to Dave Fanning for my indie/alternative music fix after my homework on a school night. Haven't lstened to him for a long time, but nonetheless I apologise for Mr Fanning's mispronunciation of Ed's surname.

On 14 mins, Fanning: "Did Star Guitar start with an acoustic guitar...thinking of Starman by David Bowie?"
Ed: "heh...it started with...yeah there is a guitar part in it..."

https://twitter.com/davefanning/status/1523273945469779969

RTE

DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!