'Til We Meet Again, Oh My Love

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

Started by Csar, Jul 02, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 08, 2022, 21:30

*EDIT* Ben_J, you can hear the Woo track in that rehearsal clip? The last ten or 15 secs do sound a bit funny but I'm struggling to ID the Woo track in there. Are there any particular audio markers?
No, I am just refering to the "No Reason" on duct tape we can see a glimpse of in the video. You can hear "no reason at all" in the video clip of the woo track, so I guess it's this one

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 09, 2022, 05:53

No, I am just refering to the "No Reason" on duct tape we can see a glimpse of in the video. You can hear "no reason at all" in the video clip of the woo track, so I guess it's this one

Yes I understand that now as per my reply #419 at the bottom of page 21
IT'S MORNING TIME!

According to Ed's instagram, he has been watching 'The Bear'. I've yet to watch the program, but I know it's a program that basically shows off all of Chicago's comfort food.

Edmund, come to Chicago and we will hit all the best places. Plus, we can go to Art Institute in Chicago that has a ton of Georiga O'Keeffe works.

Quote from: Bosco on Nov 05, 2022, 06:57

According to Ed's instagram, he has been watching 'The Bear'. I've yet to watch the program, but I know it's a program that basically shows off all of Chicago's comfort food.

I have seen this show when it was released (downloaded a safety-copy so it doesn't disappear one day  ;) ), and then re-watched it after it was released on Disney+ here in Germany. Fantastic show, really loved watching it (twice). Episode 4 could also be an episode of Shameless (US) whe  you change names from Carmy to Lip  ;D
no idea, no idea

I believe one of our former regulars on this forum, Irishfan, got mentioned earlier this month with his tweet about the Singles 93-03 plastic soundmachine

https://twitter.com/thomas_lennon/status/1587944901240672257
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Nov 08, 2022, 18:58

I believe one of our former regulars on this forum, Irishfan, got mentioned earlier this month with his tweet about the Singles 93-03 plastic soundmachine

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

What is this magic device and where can I get one

Quote from: Stefan on Nov 09, 2022, 09:20

What is this magic device and where can I get one
It's infact the device Tom actually uses behind his big smokescreen of a mixing desk.

Tom, you can try fooling the festival crowds, but you ain't fooling me!111!!eleven11!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Since I've heard from many people who are Music ExpertsTM that electronic music is just pressing a play button somewhere I fully believe you.

The secret button on the bottom right that's not demonstrated in the video must be what launches the Reel then.

Quote from: Csar on Nov 08, 2022, 18:58

Oh man! Irishfan! ❤️ I remember this. That was a badass piece of promo merch!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Ed has a Xmas playlist:

The Axel Boman track is up there, like Star Guitar up there!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Studio Cat supervising!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I've just seen that Rowlands Audio Research has an instagram account now, the official Chemical Brothers account is a follower, so I'm assuming it is legit.
https://www.instagram.com/rowlands_audio_research/

Well a few Chemical collaborators/remixers replied to this one didn't they?

2ManyDJs
Kate Gibb
Mathew Johnson
Justin Warfield
The Avalanches
Jagz Kooner (Sabres of Paradise)
Kelly Lee Owens

Wait, did I just give something away?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Do you only get to see comments now if you're registerd?
— Aurora (The Seed)

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1631666613505105920

Las time they posted this, I think they announced DYOH 25th anniversary edition. Are they about to announce the new album ?

I was just about to post this ;D
We probably all feel like an announcement is due literally any day.
The montage of the album covers with the text "what's next" and the pitch to sign up for the newsletter really sounds to me like it will be within a week. Announcements are typically done on Fridays?
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2023, 18:13 by Stefan

After some research, the last post I found like this was 4 days before The Darkness that You Fear announcement. The most probable is that they'll release No Reason digitally before the RSD vinyl release, much like TDTYF

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 03, 2023, 19:32
After some research, the last post I found like this was 4 days before The Darkness that You Fear announcement. The most probable is that they'll release No Reason digitally before the RSD vinyl release, much like TDTYF
From the other thread:

Quote from: Heads on Mar 03, 2023, 16:44
The same video was posted five days before TDTYF was announced, so No Reason is probably announced next week, hopefully along with the album announcement.