Don't Think Just Let It Flow

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

Started by Csar, Jul 02, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Congratulations to Ed and Rachel! Little baby Arthur is so darling! ❤️
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Congratulations to the both of them! Hoping that Rachel takes care of herself  :)
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Hello to our Chemical Baby Arthur ❤️
I'm sure he and Frank will become the best friends 
Now that's the most Beautiful Feeling ❤️
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Very good news!
Contrats to Ed and Rachel! ::cheers
Hi Kevin!

Congratulations both!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Frank doesn't look too excited about being dragged to one of Pop's little music thingies:
Please log in to view this attachment.

Quote from: Stefan on Sep 10, 2023, 14:11
Frank doesn't look too excited about being dragged to one of Pop's little music thingies:
More like his coffee was broken
no idea, no idea

Kojima has good taste.
Please log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Sep 12, 2023, 18:29 by Csar

1995 not 1997! How do I get a job at Chemical HQ?

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1702477341048418338

Well I guess this puts the kibosh on my hopes for the 2023 Glastonbury Spider DJ set to get a radio airing. Right now, this weekend would have been the time to do it -  in conjunction with those Lauren Laverne and Jo Whiley radio shows.
I mean the '95 mix is great and all, but hmm, I would have liked a substantial new DJ mix to promote the new album. Call me greedy...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 18, 2023, 15:23
New visuals?
For Aurora rather than the Chems perhaps?
I hope she doesn't suffocate under all that plastic!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

This has got to be a sign they're going to be playing the Universe Sent Me, no?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 18, 2023, 16:21
For Aurora rather than the Chems perhaps?
I hope she doesn't suffocate under all that plastic!
Quote from: Csar on Sep 18, 2023, 17:25
This has got to be a sign they're going to be playing the Universe Sent Me, no?
These were scrapped visuals from Eve Of Destruction before they went with the Super Sentai concept, orange/blue armor visual aside it seemed it was going to have more environmental undertones hence the plastic

I really really REALLY hope though that these scrapped visuals are repurposed into The Universe Sent Me though, it feels just as futuristic and spacelike

They've seemed to be repurposing and recontextualizing the visuals (Dreaming especially) so it would be awesome if they worked some editing magic on these visuals to create something stunning for TUSM

EDIT: Turns out according to smithandlyall that these visuals were scrapped because condensation kept appearing on the gel/plastic which would make sense, but still a shame 
Last Edit: Sep 18, 2023, 21:59 by hstn
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Great captures of Aurora, and I really like the concept behind the costume design! Agree it's a shame it didn't work out to use as visuals. 
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: hstn on Sep 18, 2023, 21:26
These were scrapped visuals from Eve Of Destruction before they went with the Super Sentai concept,
Dang. I thought she looked like a wrapped gift sent from the Universe.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

This is actually in tomorrow's Metro. I found this out the hard way when I sought out and then  scoured through today's Metro to no avail.
Anyway, if you open image in new tab and "enhance" it enough you can kinda read it - and you can see that it says Friday up the top left. No particularly new or exclusive tidbits of info here.

https://twitter.com/MsAshleyDavies/status/1712399569860841973
IT'S MORNING TIME!

An interview that plugs the new book but also the new album, so I couldn't decide whether to put it in the book thread or the FTBF album thread...therefore I put it here instead.
You may need a VPN or something. From 10:50 to 25:00. Click the link in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1716543263727915339
IT'S MORNING TIME!