It's the Lifestyle We're Living

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

Started by Csar, Jul 02, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 04, 2018, 18:11
I wonder if those are just for rehearsal or if they're ditching the Serge Modular shaped shelves.
Don't hope for it, this is for gigs.
Hi Kevin!

Also, there's a drum machine in the picture.
Funny guy!  :))
It's not just a drum machine though, it's a drumMING machine.
A real drum kit that gets played by a machine/computer. Perhaps it works out cheaper than dragging a session drummer down to Lewes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKzLCb6uvQE.

BTW Stefan, for some reason you have s=19 on the end of the twitter embed thingy. Lose that and the tweet embeds properly.

https://twitter.com/Midimatt001/status/970338966938546176
IT'S MORNING TIME!

They have already ditched the Serge Modular Racks in 2015

Quote from: Skyscraper on Mar 04, 2018, 18:33
BTW Stefan, for some reason you have s=19 on the end of the twitter embed thingy. Lose that and the tweet embeds properly.
Thanks, I copied the link from the Twitter app, no idea where that came from

Also, there's a drum machine in the picture.
Where?
Never for money, always for love.

Really excited about what's in store for us this time around. I hope they'll be using George and Mildred in another scenario other than just in the brief UTI version.

The pic looks gorgeous by the way!

And btw #2, that Perc Pro thing's just fabulous! How much fun it must be to get a real sounding beat out of it in any shape imaginable. Even Sigur Rós uses it, according to the delevoper. I guess I would have given one of my body parts when I was more active with my bedroom productions back in the days. A really cool product for musicians that can programm nice beat patterns but aren't (that) adept in real drumming.
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2018, 17:11 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Skyscraper on Mar 04, 2018, 18:33

Funny guy!  :))
It's not just a drum machine though, it's a drumMING machine.
A real drum kit that gets played by a machine/computer. Perhaps it works out cheaper than dragging a session drummer down to Lewes?

wait a sec! you mean to tell me that the chems are gonna have a drum set play by itself with no drummer?
holy shit!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 19, 2018, 17:23

One of them is spare.
Yeah, i know. But this started me thinking how often voice chips are broken in Junos.
Hi Kevin!

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Mar 21, 2018, 18:13

Lucky guy! Im still saving up for 1
Lucky guys. It's belong to the Tom and Ed.
Hi Kevin!

I think you're right!

Excellent news. Even if we did already know it was Chemical  ;)
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Apr 18, 2018, 16:46

I think you're right!

Excellent news. Even if we did already know it was Chemical  ;)
And the title could have been anything from "Free yourself", "Free Me", "Free Us" or "Dance"