You Should Feel What I Feel

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

Started by Csar, Jul 02, 2015, 20:38

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mumbo on Jul 17, 2015, 08:01

Our new series will take you Behind The Making of the new tour! Our friends at .@NOWNESS are serving up a preview: https://www.nowness.com/story/the-chemical-brothers-eml-ritual-born-in-the-echoes?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=desktop&utm_campaign=share

New series?!
Series of articles ;) They already started with the Go music video making of a while ago. I hope we'll get one about Under The Influence and its robots, and the visuals for I'll See You There !

I wonder if we should change this thread to Chemical tweets AND INSTAGRAM?

Does Instagram embed?

This one is interesting because it's a Talking Heads track that I think of when I hear Under Neon Lights.  I'm sure Talking Heads are an influence on that track.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 18, 2015, 12:49

I wonder if we should change this thread to Chemical tweets AND INSTAGRAM?

Does Instagram embed?

This one is interesting because it's a Talking Heads track that I think of when I hear Under Neon Lights.  I'm sure Talking Heads are an influence on that track.
What!? Am I psychically connected to the Brothers or something? Because that song has practically been my mantra for the last two weeks, coming home from my travels and all, I can't get it out of my head, I love it. I even changed my signature to a quote from it two days ago.

Man that is a weird coincidence.
Never for money, always for love.

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/626417174001905664

Suddenly Ed seems to know what's going on with the tour.

(ok what did I do wrong with this tweet? I've knocked off the bit at the end that said "?lang=en-gb".
How is this different from the tweet that  I managed to embed above?)
Last Edit: Jul 29, 2015, 17:48 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 29, 2015, 17:43

ok what did I do wrong with this tweet?
Nothing. On some tweets it works like it should, on some not. No idea if this is problem with the twitter plugin on the forum or with twitter itself handling some tweets different than other.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 29, 2015, 17:43

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/626417174001905664

Suddenly Ed seems to know what's going on with the tour.

(ok what did I do wrong with this tweet? I've knocked off the bit at the end that said "?lang=en-gb".
How is this different from the tweet that  I managed to embed above?)

What's that supposed to mean? Is Ed going to be on stage that night?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

He's coming back after the summer, but when is that? I'm hoping he's back by September, it would be great to see him in Chicago.

But from the looks of it he's there for sure for the South American Nov/Dec shows. There's a two and a half month gap between Bestival and those so maybe he joins then?

thats not the impression i got from the guardian interview

^I know Tom confirmed Ed would be back after the summer in a few interviews, so presumably whenever his studies allow him to be free he'll return... I get the feeling Ed hadn't decided if he was coming back or not at the time of the Guardian interview (it can be weeks or months after an interview until something is published).
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015, 07:05 by WhiteNoise

Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 17:14 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: @eddychemical

Play Piku/Playground!!
Everything is better with an ed on stage
no idea, no idea

Another email from Chems HQ, including a plug for the forum.
Desrted remix is one of the subjects but still no news on when we can officially get it. Do they expect us to rip it from Youtube or something?

CHEMS HQ

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Sep 05, 2015, 19:31

Another email from Chems HQ, including a plug for the forum.
Desrted remix is one of the subjects but still no news on when we can officially get it. Do they expect us to rip it from Youtube or something?

CHEMS HQ

Thank you for posting this. For whatever reason, I don't seem to receive emails from the Chems HQ.

It would be nice if the added the new GO vinyl to the American store...

— Aurora (The Seed)

Erm... Guys...

(someone please feel free to edit and embed, I'm being an idiot)
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 13, 2015, 16:27

Erm... Guys...

(someone please feel free to edit and embed, I'm being an idiot)

I know, right?

We love Adam, but do miss Ed. Hope these are clues to something awesome in the future!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.