Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

I found out what the voice says in UTI 2015

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Oct 07, 2018, 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic
I can't remember where I saw someone talking about this, but I ended up finding out what that High pitch voice says at the beginning of Galvanize.

first I lowered the pitch which made the voice sound similar to Blondie (in which I thought for a second they ripped vocals from Heart of glass but I do not recall the following from the song) until it spoke.

when played normal it says "Give me the Bass." the voice sounds reversed due to them putting a reverb filter to it so I tried reversing it but coudn't understand a thing.

So yeah.

Heres the clip
https://soundcloud.com/user-687453084/give-me-the-bass/s-55Yxq
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Interesting. I do hear that "give me the bass" part too (in my example at 3:03). But when I slow down the Munich video below, for instance, to 64% in vlc player with time-stretching turned off, I also get a word that sounds like "less" at min 3:13. Could there be two samples used?

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)