Push the Button

Glastonbury 2019

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 12, 2018, 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic
So the Brothers, or at least their official Instagram-account, is now following the official Glasto-account. That might could be a hint they are playing there next year.

After them starting to follow Aurora I also said they worked together - turns out I was right... And for the past tour they very often startet to follow the accounts of locations they were booked to.

Fingers crossed for Pyramid Stage Saturday headline slot. Sadly Glasto was sold out in 36min.
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2018, 11:06 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Saturday night headlining the 2nd stage I reckon. Hopefully BBC4 will broadcast it live again. I've got my leave booked on the same dates for next years Fuji Rocks Festival. I can dream I suppose.

Already sold out. WTF.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It's Glasto, what do you expect?
no idea, no idea

When did Glasto go on sale and when did the Chems announce their gig there?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 15, 2019, 11:56

When did Glasto go on sale
Thursday, October 18  => local tickets where sold out in 12 minutes...
CLICK

Quote from: Csar on Mar 15, 2019, 11:56

when did the Chems announce their gig there
Today
no idea, no idea

See?!
— Aurora (The Seed)

More recorded footage  8)
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 15, 2019, 16:19

More recorded footage  8)
hopefully its recorded like 2015 so we have full footage instead of 20 minutes.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

someone tell me why chems is not on top but below miley cyrus???????
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 16, 2019, 02:20

someone tell me why chems is not on top but below miley cyrus???????
Why is Cyrus there at all? Glastonbury flirts with the mainstream a little bit too much these days.
I see Aurora is below the Chems on the bill though.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Oct 12, 2018, 10:01

So the Brothers, or at least their official Instagram-account, is now following the official Glasto-account. That might could be a hint they are playing there next year.

After them starting to follow Aurora I also said they worked together - turns out I was right... And for the past tour they very often startet to follow the accounts of locations they were booked to.

Fingers crossed for Pyramid Stage Saturday headline slot. Sadly Glasto was sold out in 36min.

Call me oracle...

... and merge the two topics about Glasto '19
no idea, no idea

So who's going?

For us in the states,any guess on how long the stream for this show might be if available?

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 16, 2019, 21:15

So who's going?

One of my mates who I ran into at a club revival night is going. He claimed to be doing a mad tab/shift dash across 5 screens to get tix when sales went live. He said he was torn about Chems and Killers playing at the same time....(I secretly judged him about thinking the killers was a "Conflict").
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Aurora should be chipped! Tom worried as if it's his own daughter!

Tom: AURORA...AURORA...WHERE ARE YOU?
Aurora: here I am
Tom: Why don't you have your damn cellphone on you. I've been trying to find you for hours. Now get back into the studio. We still have one more session to do.
Aurora: I'm sorry
Tom: (mumbles) wait till I tell your freakin mom.