Love Is All

Glastonbury 2019

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 12, 2018, 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

But NG sounded pretty great!

liked the WOTD vocal at the beginning of EV!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

They added a lot of tidbits here and there. The Galvanize intro sound during Gravity Drops, the BRB I tro sound before Wide Open, the Yellow Train sample during No Geography...

Nice tribute to Keith ! Classy Chems!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 29, 2019, 22:07

I hope we'll get again a Russian recording with an audio track without the crowd like in 2015. Still wondering what source they got it from
^-^
Hi Kevin!

This Glasto stream was already a religious experience I almost cried :o

I SWEAR come August my soul is going to ascend to the chemical heavens  O:-)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 28, 2019, 14:50
EDIT: CyberGhost VPN has a dedicated "BBC iPlayer" VPN which works, and there's a free one day trial.

Thanks for the heads up on this! Took me all morning to actually get it up and running, but worked it out and just finished the Glastonbury set, so good!

Quote from: neorev on Jun 29, 2019, 23:33

Please tell me someone is able to rip this. Please.
yes!
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: neorev on Jun 29, 2019, 23:33
Please tell me someone is able to rip this. Please.
Yes please! Our VPN stream wasn't 100% so wouldn't have been worth it

Lots of cool tidbits in this set though. Definitely thought they were skipping wide open when they dropped the BRB intro in the transition though and that stressed me out! Kept checking the time to see what they could still fit in..

I will download it as soon as the vod is up

Quote from: neorev on Jun 30, 2019, 00:18

Is that like, "Hell yeah, I hope it was ripped too" or like, "Yes, we ripped it"?  ;)
thats a "Hell yeah, I hope it was ripped too" type of yes.
I couldn't get my VPN working on time
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

The BBC are out in full force ripping down any footage from you tube. I'll never understand why they are so precious about it compared to some other companies and festivals. (including region blocking on site, even with an Australian leg of BBC now and we are part of the monarchy still)
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

they have 2 clips of HBHG and Galvanise on BBC site which I could play. I swear they upload the same songs every year they play though. doesn't really play a service to the chems using the same visual imagery as well you'd think its any year at glastonbury. they should do the new tracks.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

I took a nap and missed it. I never got a vpn set up anyway. will wait for the rips.

Quote from: neorev on Jun 30, 2019, 02:49

Everything about this is magic.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 29, 2019, 22:49

Nice tribute to Keith ! Classy Chems!

I need more information about that asap!

no idea, no idea