Ouhmmmm Beya-deh. Ahhhhhh Yeah!

Glastonbury 2019

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 12, 2018, 10:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Just from the few clips I've seen it sounds like they REALLY stepped up the show, loads of new sound effects and sweeps and parts throughout compared to the California run
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 30, 2019, 16:51

I really get a kick out of seeing people ecstatically dancing and enjoying their time like the girl at 1:29! And these kids at 3:00 must have the times of their lives too (I hope). I try to picture myself at that age in a frenzy like this.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The quality of these videos are incredible; possible the entire show will be on YouTube or somewhere official that Americans and others can see?

Love the camera work. Big ol Aurora hovering over the Chems like miniatures from the screen. Shots of the crowd dancing. Ed and Tom just enjoying the moment.

Would too like to be in these crowds, but I can dream.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Man, I wanna watch this show so bad on my big screen. Why does BBC have to make it so difficult? If anyone gets the 1080p full set, please help me out. I'm dying to watch this here in the States.
Last Edit: Jun 30, 2019, 20:50 by neorev

Watching the two of em having such a great time in some of the closeups was really fantastic. What a show!

Quote from: Apostle on Jun 30, 2019, 17:54

The quality of these videos are incredible; possible the entire show will be on YouTube or somewhere official that Americans and others can see?

nowhere legal, no. rips will be floating around soon enough though.

Watched it via VPN on my mobile phone and it was so damn good :D
at the end I was like : THE CUTTED THE PSYCHADELIC REEL!?
Then I saw the face of Keef and that one was worth the lack of "reel"
I could even pay half of the show for this one moment ... tears in the eyes...
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

@skylined thanks for posting!
One of the best parts of the show is at @3:50 where the bros are getting down.

Finally taken a break and am watching this gig, and I'm blown away by what I've seen. Everything was perfection, and I love the bits of the crowd.

Takes me right back to last month, and all the gigs before. It's so, so goooooooood!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Watching the 480p version, Interesting seeing them move the Hold Tight Glastonbury Visuals to the intro of Escape Velocity
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Can someone help us in The States with directions on how to watch this?  I have a VPN, just don't have a phone number to use in order to get a code to watch the 480p version. Please/Thanks

I just tried going to the video page using Hola VPN.
I had to sign in (/make an account with them because I didn't have one) but I'm watching it right now on iPlayer. It looks like I might only get 30 minutes of access though so... Yeah, I would be interested in any other solutions for when I have time later to watch the whole thing.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Someone just hit me up when a quality recording hits the internet
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Last Edit: Jul 01, 2019, 12:12 by Csar

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 01, 2019, 02:51

I just tried going to the video page using Hola VPN.

Hola is not safe to use.