16. Hoops
17. Dig Your Own Hole / Under The Influence
18. Wide Open
19. Galvanize
20. C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L / Leave Home / Song To The Siren interlude
21. Block Rockin' Beats

Thanks!

I love you guys.  8)

I swear, I know it's not logical for reasons I'm not qualified to give any expertise on  - but if only the BBC should seize the moment and make this available for purchase!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: neorev on Jul 02, 2019, 22:08

This work?

Awesome, thank you!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 03, 2019, 07:45

I liked last year's Rock in Rio performance of this track best. It had those more of those extra snares and an acid line.

holy shit. a 20 GB 1920x1080 rip just showed up on dime.

Just sat on a train listening to the set again.. Lots of highlights, but something I failed to appreciate fullyon Saturday night was this version of Escape Velocity. Some of the little touches around the fringe really add to it.
I knew it was a great show on Saturday, but I'm not sure I appreciated how good..

Quote from: Ramblingman on Jul 04, 2019, 06:32

Just sat on a train listening to the set again.. Lots of highlights, but something I failed to appreciate fullyon Saturday night was this version of Escape Velocity. Some of the little touches around the fringe really add to it.
I knew it was a great show on Saturday, but I'm not sure I appreciated how good..

I think its the new golden path vocals, Its kinda annoying when they have high pitch vocals overlapping the originals.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: shakermaker on Jul 04, 2019, 01:08

holy shit. a 20 GB 1920x1080 rip just showed up on dime.
Was already linked above

Can someone PM me the link for the audio and video? Thank you!!!

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Great show, thought the lighting was spot on (fairly minimal / moody)
Don't have great memories of All Points East so was nice to sit and watch all of this

Decided to make some art for the set.

Made it with the No Geography Typeface at the same specifications as the actual album art.

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎

If anyone has a link for audio can they PM it on to me? I'm going to a festival at the weekend and want to give this a blast out in the campervan site before going in. Cheers!

Watching this back on youtube. That version of Wide Open mixed with Don't think is incredible

If anyone has the Audio, please PM me.

Thanks!

Wait, there's quality audio of this?

WANT.

Quote from: toxic on Jul 01, 2019, 11:13

Ow! I just found another version. 3.5GB, 01:35:29. with a higher bitrate.

Will upload it now, PM me...

Hey!
Please, cand you send me PM with your video? Im looking for full sets videos of CB...

If anyone reading this has a good q video of the full set, please share it! ;)

Radio 1 broadcasted Glasto 2019 as an Essential Mix, with a much better quality than the TV broadcast. sadly, it's not all of the set :/ https://www.mixcloud.com/essentialmixcollection/20190629-essential-mix-glastonbury-rewind-the-chemical-brothers-four-tet

Nevermind, it's the 2015 set