Just Get Yourself High

2015 - Hydrogen Festival

Started by Csar, Jul 03, 2015, 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic
Check out Adam and the crowd. Is this a Prodigy gig?

That noise :)
Last Edit: Jul 03, 2015, 12:49 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jul 03, 2015, 12:40

Check out Adam and the crowd. Is this a Prodigy gig?

Adam seems to be settling into his rock star stage presence quite nicely, eh? :D

I LOVE the crowd!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Yeah, I think Adam has a blast to be onstage for once. Maybe it's a dream coming true, given that he spent so many years behind the curtain.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jul 03, 2015, 21:16

Yeah, I think Adam has a blast to be onstage for once. Maybe it's a dream coming true, given that he spent so many years behind the curtain.

TOTALLY COOL to see Adam getting into it.

He truly is an honorary Chemical brother.

God help him if he does the ladder climb, though. That's Ed's move. Don't even think about it, Adam.

Quote from: MadPooter on Jul 03, 2015, 21:34

TOTALLY COOL to see Adam getting into it.

He truly is an honorary Chemical brother.

God help him if he does the ladder climb, though. That's Ed's move. Don't even think about it, Adam.

I actually expected it during the last bit of galvanize... That crowd. Never seen a mosh pit of hugs before.

Quote from: MadPooter on Jul 03, 2015, 21:34

Ha! And god help him if he comes out of the booth and out to the stage with raised hands.

Quote from: Csar on Jul 03, 2015, 21:16

Second that!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Last Edit: Jul 05, 2015, 21:00 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

The Reel in good quality
— Aurora (The Seed)