Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Requests, Bug Reports, How-To's, etc.

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Thanks! Enjoyed and Whitenoise did them. A robot would be cool, indeed. Let's see what we can do with that.
But, what's that mule you're mentioning? That white horse on black background from older Hoops visuals?
I think it's the same visual (or very close), I always connect it to the footage of Problem/Question:
https://youtu.be/7LSdLc_Y9iA?t=124

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
When we click the No Geography section, is it possible to have the NG artwork in the background, or is that a big fat pain in the ass?
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
When we click the No Geography section, is it possible to have the NG artwork in the background, or is that a big fat pain in the ass?

that's a really cool idea, board specific themes in general

I don't know of an easy way to do it in code but I'll look into it!
Never for money, always for love.

• Giant
Ok, admitedly this is a question about using Youtube rather than the forum, but someone might know.
Y'know when you click "share" on a YT video and then you want to tick the time stamp so that you're sharing from a particular point in the video. Have they got rid of that option?
It looks like the timestamp is still there in the embed option but that won't work on a forum.

So let's say I want to link this track to start at 1.27, for example. How do I do that now?

DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
Play the video til you get to the time you want it to start, then right click on the video and there will be an option to "Copy video URL at current time" and there ya go

• Giant
Oh Yeah! Thanks!  :D
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
@WhiteNoise
Dear admins, my friend Raymomd is trying to join the forums, but won't let him. It keeps telling him he didn't answer the verification question, but there is no question. Please help!

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
We added a verification question to registration to cut back on spam posts here, but I've just checked and - sorry - the question seems to have glitched out. It's there but it's just a textbox with no prompt.

Looking into fixing it, but I've temporarily disabled it. He should be able to sign up now.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!