Hey Boy

2019 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by sneakerbeater, Nov 06, 2018, 07:50

Previous topic - Next topic
Netherlands. We Are Electric (tru dat!). Tickets on sale on 23rd of January apparently!

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1098166359941365760

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Tom & End will be playing the Zürich Openair again on August 21!

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1098959568514752512

Tickets: https://zurichopenair.ch/tickets/
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The Chemical Brothers will be live on June 15 at the International Exhibition Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. 
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

I've been pretty quiet up to this point, but how about some Chicago love, Brothers.

We now got two tracks on the new album which were based off of two Chicago producers work. Time to return the favor  ;)

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 09, 2019, 04:17

I've been pretty quiet up to this point, but how about some Chicago love, Brothers.

We now got two tracks on the new album which were based off of two Chicago producers work. Time to return the favor  ;)
Cosigned. 

With no French date on the horizon, I'm considering going to All Points East, and maybe some arena date at the end of the year.

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 09, 2019, 04:17

Another signature added!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I've been happy for the excuse to travel out west and see everyone, but agreed as well!
Never for money, always for love.

Not in Belgium ?! Grrrrrr  :(
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Quote from: patrick on Mar 15, 2019, 17:16

But next door is Netherlands for July!

i know... but i have to work on sunday when they kom and play  :'(
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Quote from: patrick on Mar 16, 2019, 08:28

Call in sick ^-^
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: patrick on Mar 16, 2019, 08:28

Definitely call in sick!

You show up for work everyday, always on time, and never late!
You work hard and never complain.

Quote from: patrick on Mar 15, 2019, 17:16

Have some faith, my friend!

Lokerse Feesteen 2019
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I like their description. They do sound pretty excited themeselves!

We've had some pretty impressive live shows at the Lokerse feesten in the past, but the show and production The Chemical Brothers will throw at us this year, will take it to a whole other level. They're definitely the indisputable headliner of the Lokerse Feesten 2019. Their reaction to our booking request? 'Yeah... why not?' Well, the local fire fighting and emergency services know exactly why not, because Ed Simons and Tom Rowlands will simply blow the Grote Kaai away with their ruthless beats scoring 12 on the Richter scale. We can't say they didn't worn us because they have promised to treat us to a spectacular show on Friday 9 August, with songs from their new album 'No geography' (2019) as well as other live favourites. Don't miss out on the show of the year, you won't know what hit you.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

got my tickets for the brothers at lokerse feesten.
There's not a lot of place for people there...hopefully a lot of
chemical fans...

Is anyone going to the All Points East gig? Still on the table for me and the wife but flight prices are climbing, so we'll see..

One a side note, having only seen the Chems once at the o2 Wireless Festival in 2011 (was anyone else there?), do their festival shows differ much from their stand-alone ones? How will the All Points East compare to San Fran, for example? It's hard to imagine the festivals ones aren't at least a little stripped back.. Not that this is a deal breaker

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Apr 05, 2019, 03:54

One a side note, having only seen the Chems once at the o2 Wireless Festival in 2011 (was anyone else there?), do their festival shows differ much from their stand-alone ones? How will the All Points East compare to San Fran, for example? It's hard to imagine the festivals ones aren't at least a little stripped back.. Not that this is a deal breaker
Well, from my experience and what I observed in recordings is that festival gigs usually have a different encore (often no TPPR or other epic closer, in many cases BRB) and are a bit shorter, depending on the festival. Their standalone shows instead often offer more flexibility in terms of structure, so those would feature a unique tune for instance in their encores (like Das Spiegel, The Pills, Wide Open etc.), which is particularly the case later in their tours.
But there's no general rule. Like, when I went to their show in Germany in 2016, it was a standalone one too. It was an outside venue at a channel with a natural habitat and there was a time constraint of how long they could play at loud volumes, and thus we missed out on the Reel that would have been played otherwise without a doubt.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Apr 05, 2019, 07:55
, when I went to their show in Germany in 2016

Gelsenkirchen?
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

— Aurora (The Seed)