Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2019 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Anyone knows why I bought cardiff ticket from this link? and ticketmaster is selling too? :S and anyone is got already ticket in own hands?   :'(
That's unfortunate. I don't know whether tickets from there are legit for this gig . The venue's website promotes ticketmaster as their seller to which I linked on the first page of this thread. A bit of an advice is to always check venues' websites first or the Chems' officially provided links for valid ticket information (or this very live topic of our's).
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Seal
hey, you're totally right but my link was promoted by chemical brothers fb page and if I don't wrong I found my seller website from this forum :( BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 16:32 by Decadez89 »  

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Anyone knows why I bought cardiff ticket from this link? and ticketmaster is selling too? :S and anyone is got already ticket in own hands?   :'(
It's a legit seller,  Last year I bought the tickets for the Ally Pally gig from gigsandtours.com, it was the official seller. The tickets were bought on February 23rd and shipped on 8th of August, so they aren't dispatched immediately.
This year, gigsandtour is linked to from the official Facebook pages of the Birmingham and London gig, I'm confident the tickets for the Cardiff gig are legit as well. 

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?
I don't think they've announced the support for the other UK shows, so nobody knows right now.

• The ChemBase Team
BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?

Yes, they said on Facebook they would do the whole UK tour

• Freak Of The Week
  • trying

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
Doctor music festival has been cancelled

https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/06/doctor-music-festival-cancelled/#.XQLxCS3Mxp8
Thanks for the heads-up!
Uhh, that's a bummer. Might be a first?
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• The ChemBase Team
Fuck yeah, Paris !

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
New live dates added

2019/11/14: Germany, Frankfurt, Festspielhalle
2019/11/15: France, Paris, La Seine Musicale
2019/11/16: Italy, Milan, Mediolano Forum
2019/11/17: Italy, Livorno, Modigliani Forum
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2019, 08:57 by Csar »  

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
In the list on top of the site the location for Livorno is wrong
no idea, no idea

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
In the list on top of the site the location for Livorno is wrong
Thanks! I corrected it.

• Swiper
  • Who is this...
By the way, the one in the Netherlands, we are electric festival, is from 5-7th of July. The brothers are are playing on the 7th ;)

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
By the way, the one in the Netherlands, we are electric festival, is from 5-7th of July. The brothers are are playing on the 7th ;)
Argh, tweaking lots of the dates on the first page is coming back to bite me :) Forgot to update the calendar entry. Thanks, Toxic!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!