Ohm Sweet Ohm

2019 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by sneakerbeater, Nov 06, 2018, 07:50

Previous topic - Next topic
The SF show says it's going to be on pre-sale Dec. 4/5 at 10 AM (password: block).

http://billgrahamcivic.com/events/the-chemical-brothers
$55.00 – General Admission

*plus applicable service fees

Presale begins Wednesday, December 5th at 10am!
(password = block)

The general on sale begins Friday, December 7th at 10am.

Please note that presale tickets will only be available online.

Tickets are also available service charge free at The Fox Theater's Box Office (located on the 19th street side of the theater) on show dates and on Fridays from noon – 7:00pm.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Nov 19, 2018, 18:38

LIMITLESS HYPE

I'll see you all there! Possibly for all CA 3 dates!

How awesome would that be??
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 19, 2018, 19:33

Anyone been to a show at the Greek recently? The ticket price is listed as $39.50 to $124.50. Is $39.50 going to be some crappy spot at the back? Is there a general admission / standing thing?
Trying to get all the info I need before I present the 3 day Chemstravaganza as a concept to my wife.

I've never been to the Greek but the price range seems about right. Cheaper tickets further back with more expensive having the better view/closer proximity to the stage. I don't think there is general admission but I've been plenty wrong, plenty of times!

This will be interesting to coordinate!

My husband has already made peace with the Chemical Bonanza  ;)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

May 17th here I come..

:music :music :music 8)

Last time I saw them was In Chicago.. years before I moved to Chicago...

question about the Ticket sale here... the password for it.. if we signed up on the ticketmaster page and all as well..will we get a notification about the pre pre sale or just get up super duper early and wait on line with password in hand?
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

Quote from: Csar on Nov 19, 2018, 21:11

The SF show says it's going to be on pre-sale Dec. 4/5 at 10 AM (password: block).

http://billgrahamcivic.com/events/the-chemical-brothers
$55.00 – General Admission

*plus applicable service fees

Presale begins Wednesday, December 5th at 10am!
(password = block)

this is what I was just wondering about.. going to this show.. get major discounts with hotels and flights

37th birthday gift to me ;D

little one will be with grandpawpaw

The general on sale begins Friday, December 7th at 10am.

Please note that presale tickets will only be available online.

Tickets are also available service charge free at The Fox Theater's Box Office (located on the 19th street side of the theater) on show dates and on Fridays from noon – 7:00pm.

Anyone been to a show at the Greek recently? The ticket price is listed as $39.50 to $124.50. Is $39.50 going to be some crappy spot at the back? Is there a general admission / standing thing?
Trying to get all the info I need before I present the 3 day Chemstravaganza as a concept to my wife.

get there early.it will fill up fast. ditto on parking too (and its a bitch) but there are nearby parking structures though. seating is concrete, so bring a pillow if you plan to sit down, but you will probably be likely to stand and dance your ass off for this show. if your closer to the stage, you will definitely be standing (room) but will cost more (thats why you have the 39.50 to 124.50 price range.)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Anyone been to The Billy Graham Civic Auditorium ??

curious ???

Anyone been to a show at the Greek recently?
No, but these guys have. Does...does that help?

And Neil Diamond's Hot August Night was recorded there, and I've listened to that loads of times!

Quote from: BeckyAtlanta on Nov 20, 2018, 10:57

Anyone been to The Billy Graham Civic Auditorium ??

curious ???

It's not Billy Graham, it's Bill Graham. Two very different people. Have a google.

p.s. I sometimes wonder if Death By Helicopter is the most common way for rich people to die (other than natural causes). Fortunately I'm not rich so I've only been in one once.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

oops sorry .. it was  like 5 am  and trying to get ready for work .. my bad thank you for pointing that out  :D

prayers for Washington locations ;D
if not, I wont mind driving to San Francisco
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: whirlygirl on Nov 20, 2018, 03:40

I've never been to the Greek but the price range seems about right. Cheaper tickets further back with more expensive having the better view/closer proximity to the stage. I don't think there is general admission but I've been plenty wrong, plenty of times!
Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 20, 2018, 08:00

get there early.it will fill up fast. ditto on parking too (and its a bitch) but there are nearby parking structures though. seating is concrete, so bring a pillow if you plan to sit down, but you will probably be likely to stand and dance your ass off for this show. if your closer to the stage, you will definitely be standing (room) but will cost more (thats why you have the 39.50 to 124.50 price range.)

Yikes. I don't want to be stuck at the back somewhere. Nor do I want to sit for a Chems show. Is there enough room in front of the seats?

Quote from: whirlygirl on Nov 20, 2018, 03:40

This will be interesting to coordinate!

Indeed! I may well be going without the missus so I'd rather not end up alone and in a crappy spot at the back. Where do y'all think you might be trying to sit/be?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

In Mexico will be at the Pepsi Center World Trade Center, on May' 12, 2019
and the approximate cost will be of $56 dollars (approximately)Chemical Brothers in Mexico

:( how can they call this a north american tour? Its a California tour...

The Chemical Brothers also announced their first U.S. live shows since 2015. The spring 2019 North American run will see the pair perform in Mexico City on May 12, with two stops in Los Angeles at the Shrine Expo Hall on May 15 and the Greek Theatre on May 16. The tour will conclude on May 17 at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.

https://thepreludepress.com/news/2018/11/19/the-chemical-brothers-announce-new-album-no-geography

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Nov 22, 2018, 15:24

:( how can they call this a north american tour? Its a California tour...

Don't take my word on it, but I wouldn't rule out a quick return for select Summer festivals.

Still, I think everyone should get in on the San Francisco date.

Why haven't they taken my money yet...

Oh right...not on sale yet....

Oh yeah...this is happening...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 21, 2018, 04:36

Where do y'all think you might be trying to sit/be?

I like being in center but pretty close to the stage. But I would definitely prefer to have all of us together. I actually got excited thinking about this for the last couple of days and can't wait to see each and everyone of you in person again.

Obviously, whatever show you guys and girls go to, it's gonna be a bigly meetup.

Sometimes I laugh because half the time we meetup, I try to call you guys and girls by your real first names but instead call you by your usernames :)

Edit: And for those of you lurking this post and haven't registered in this forum because your new or a noob but want to come to any of these shows, please come on in! We would love to see more of you and support the band.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 25, 2018, 22:40

I would definitely prefer to have all of us together. I actually got excited thinking about this for the last couple of days and can't wait to see each and everyone of you in person again.

This is exactly what I thought when the announcement came. I'd really love, if it's not a big imposition, to be in the same spot as some of you guys. Whether that means getting tickets at the same time or something, I'm not sure, but I am certainly planning to attend all three shows and would love to make all three of them a special, special time.

Feel free to add me on Facebook if that's a better place to arrange things? Or slide yourself into my DM? Whatever floats your boat.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 26, 2018, 17:29

This is exactly what I thought when the announcement came. I'd really love, if it's not a big imposition, to be in the same spot as some of you guys.

We will for the SF and the Shrine show since you can move about and find your spot for the show.

As for the Greek, you can pick your ticket or where you want to sit. The only place in that venue where there is no physical seat is in the pit! The pit is just your regular standing room area and can fit up to 200 people and its the closest you can get to the stage. the Pit area WILL BE the most expensive tickets to get for that show and they will sell quick because that area is always in demand.

I confirmed this by calling their box office earlier today. The lady I talked to also said that some PIT seats might be available for the the presale.

good luck to all!

Got standing tickets for Glasgow this morning in the pre-sale. Hopefully will manage to get tickets for Leeds Arena on Friday as well. A year away mind. The wait will be torture.