You Always Get Me Up When I'm Down

2019 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by sneakerbeater, Nov 06, 2018, 07:50

Previous topic - Next topic
For what it's worth, Panorama Festival in New York is not happening this year. Considering they've been signing up to do shows by Goldenvoice, there goes a logical New York date.

Point being, and I know it's still early, I think CA/MX dates are all that North America is getting.

Maybe Woodstock 50?

It's the weekend before Creamfields. Doesn't seem like a fit though based on what type of artists they claimed to want to book for it.

Disclaimer: Wolkenkrabber had it first!!

Chems headlining Creamfields this year!

https://www.facebook.com/events/232291894367915/

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jan 24, 2019, 13:57

The Chems mentioned there might be an extra UK gig to be added in their recent Lauren Laverne interview. Then when she said "Glastonbury" they said, "maybe two". So they must have been thinking a possible Glastonbury and a possible...Creamfields.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1088407185095360512

(look, no emojis! They...heard my request!)
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2019, 14:59 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jan 25, 2019, 14:12

Chems headlining Creamfields this year!

https://www.facebook.com/events/232291894367915/

This is why it sucks to be the last poster on any given page of the forum. No one ever looks back at the previous page once the new one starts... :'(
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I'll make checking the previous page a habit from now on. Promised!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I'm just looking at that gap between the Deichbrand Festival on July 18 and
Creamfields Festival on August 24 and wishing so hard that Lollapalooza in Chicago tapped them to come and play.  I know it's highly unlikely but I'd hate to think that those dates on the West coast are the only US dates they are going to play in 2019. All my friends in Cali are going and it's killing me.

Has anyone heard anything?

I would imagine the cost to book the Chemical Brothers is the budget for a headliner at Lollapalooza (Chicago). I doubt they're willing to let them headline.

Lollapalooza isn't interesting enough anymore to think outside of the box anyway.

Last Edit: Feb 06, 2019, 12:54 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Feb 06, 2019, 12:48

The Chems will be playing live at the Eden Project in Cornwall, England. Looks like a cool venue.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/whats-on/music-nightlife/chemical-brothers-join-kylie-minogue-2513534?fbclid=IwAR2s2vn0Ub45PyW-eIuS2Il-X99WtuaP-gQijuU9x8-JpMvoNk-FfjCfkak

https://www.edensessions.com/lineup/the-chemical-brothers/
Same weekend as Glastonbury. Geographically they could do both, but I wonder if contractually, both events would be ok with that...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

The Eden Project is fantastic. I would absolutely LOVE to see The Chems play there.

I actually listened to Singles 93-03 for the first time while walking around those domes.
Feels like I'm back there every time I heard Delik.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Sheeiiiitt top bill at Fuji Rock

Rynostar gotta be lickin' his lips

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 08, 2019, 02:21

Sheeiiiitt top bill at Fuji Rock
Rynostar gotta be lickin' his lips
Dont think 2? please... ::)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Aw, how cool's that. Yeah, Don't Think 2.0 indeed :) Better mixed this time :D and with a Mediabook release that includes BluRay!
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2019, 07:39 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Anyone know which day they're performing at Fuji Rocks? I know the list of live dates on here has it down as July 26th, just wanted to know for definite.

Another gig in Russia! St. Petersburg's SC Yubileyniy (Jubilee Palace of Sports) at 6 june.
Hi Kevin!

Lucky you!

Quote from: nalaknip on Feb 11, 2019, 17:34

Anyone know which day they're performing at Fuji Rocks? I know the list of live dates on here has it down as July 26th, just wanted to know for definite.

Not yet. Festivals are always harder to plan as the slots are yet to be determined. We'll let you know when we know more!
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2019, 20:41 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Should i went to 2 gigs in row? Whatcha think?
Hi Kevin!

If time and budget allows, don't think twice! No Geopgraphy is also a commandment ;)
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks.
Quote from: Csar on Feb 11, 2019, 20:33

Lucky you!

Not yet. Festivals are always harder to plan as the slots are yet to be determined. We'll let you know when we know more!