Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

2019 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by sneakerbeater, Nov 06, 2018, 07:50

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Decadez89 on Jun 10, 2019, 22:20

Anyone knows why I bought cardiff ticket from this link? and ticketmaster is selling too? :S and anyone is got already ticket in own hands?   :'(
That's unfortunate. I don't know whether tickets from there are legit for this gig . The venue's website promotes ticketmaster as their seller to which I linked on the first page of this thread. A bit of an advice is to always check venues' websites first or the Chems' officially provided links for valid ticket information (or this very live topic of our's).
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

hey, you're totally right but my link was promoted by chemical brothers fb page and if I don't wrong I found my seller website from this forum :( BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 16:32 by Decadez89

Quote from: Decadez89 on Jun 10, 2019, 22:20

Anyone knows why I bought cardiff ticket from this link? and ticketmaster is selling too? :S and anyone is got already ticket in own hands?   :'(
It's a legit seller,  Last year I bought the tickets for the Ally Pally gig from gigsandtours.com, it was the official seller. The tickets were bought on February 23rd and shipped on 8th of August, so they aren't dispatched immediately.
This year, gigsandtour is linked to from the official Facebook pages of the Birmingham and London gig, I'm confident the tickets for the Cardiff gig are legit as well. 

Quote from: Decadez89 on Jun 11, 2019, 16:20

BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?
I don't think they've announced the support for the other UK shows, so nobody knows right now.

Quote from: Decadez89 on Jun 11, 2019, 16:20
BTW 2manydjs will be in every uk gigs too or what? only the O2 event?

Yes, they said on Facebook they would do the whole UK tour

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 14, 2019, 00:59

Doctor music festival has been cancelled

https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/06/doctor-music-festival-cancelled/#.XQLxCS3Mxp8
Thanks for the heads-up!
Uhh, that's a bummer. Might be a first?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

New live dates added

2019/11/14: Germany, Frankfurt, Festspielhalle
2019/11/15: France, Paris, La Seine Musicale
2019/11/16: Italy, Milan, Mediolano Forum
2019/11/17: Italy, Livorno, Modigliani Forum
Last Edit: Jun 21, 2019, 08:57 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

In the list on top of the site the location for Livorno is wrong
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 21, 2019, 11:18

In the list on top of the site the location for Livorno is wrong
Thanks! I corrected it.
— Aurora (The Seed)

By the way, the one in the Netherlands, we are electric festival, is from 5-7th of July. The brothers are are playing on the 7th ;)

Quote from: toxic on Jun 21, 2019, 11:53

By the way, the one in the Netherlands, we are electric festival, is from 5-7th of July. The brothers are are playing on the 7th ;)
Argh, tweaking lots of the dates on the first page is coming back to bite me :) Forgot to update the calendar entry. Thanks, Toxic!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 11, 2019, 17:04

It's a legit seller,  Last year I bought the tickets for the Ally Pally gig from gigsandtours.com, it was the official seller. The tickets were bought on February 23rd and shipped on 8th of August, so they aren't dispatched immediately.
This year, gigsandtour is linked to from the official Facebook pages of the Birmingham and London gig, I'm confident the tickets for the Cardiff gig are legit as well.
Really thanks for the feedback! and so cool for the 2manydjs news!

Set times updates for the following festivals

2019/07/07 - We Are Electric, NL
9:30 - 11:00 PM (Crash Stage)
https://www.we-are-electric.com/timetable/

2019/07/11 - Mad Cool Festival, ES
2:55 - 4:25 AM (Madrid Te Abraza Stage)
https://madcoolfestival.es/en/set_times.php

2019/07/20 - Deichbrand Festival, DE
12:00 - 1:30 AM (Central Stages)
https://www.deichbrand.de/uploads/downloads/DB19_Timetable_A4.pdf

2019/08/03 - Osheaga, CAN
9:20 - 10:50 PM (Bell Alt TV River Stage)
https://www.osheaga.com/en/artists#/timeline/2019-08-03
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2019, 08:32 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 28, 2019, 21:53

9:30 - 11:00 AM (Crash Stage)

2:55 - 4:25 AM (Madrid Te Abraza Stage)

:o
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 28, 2019, 22:09

:o
:D Yeah, pretty much my sentiment too ;D "my gawd, watcha doin to dese old men"
— Aurora (The Seed)

We Are Electric is 21.30 to 23.00, not 9.30 to 11am!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 28, 2019, 23:40

We Are Electric is 21.30 to 23.00, not 9.30 to 11am!
Ha, yeah, they don't play breakfest sets :) Although, that Mad Cool gig is pretty close to that.
Thanks for spotting that, Wolkenkrabber. Btw, do you Irish guys use that metric too (21:00)?

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 28, 2019, 23:13

Spanish time !
What's that?
— Aurora (The Seed)