0 (0%)
EBW6
6 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

whoa, cool find
no idea, no idea

Quote from: hstn on Jun 19, 2023, 19:05
News report on the fabled Hot Acid Rhythm 2

Is it H.I.A.? I'm not sure if it reminds me of a "Jamaican explosion", but I could see a missing vocal to this track.

Furthermore, didn't someone here suggest this collaboration was supposed to be part of the Blade 2 soundtrack but never happened. As result Fatboy Slim subbed in and collabed with Eve.

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 20, 2023, 17:11
Is it H.I.A.? I'm not sure if it reminds me of a "Jamaican explosion", but I could see a missing vocal to this track.

Furthermore, didn't someone here suggest this collaboration was supposed to be part of the Blade 2 soundtrack but never happened. As result Fatboy Slim subbed in and collabed with Eve.

Which ended up being this...  (WARNING: lots of colourful language)

It really does sound of early 2000s Hip-Pop. Overdub chants, regaggeton. That was a weird soundtrack album with weird Hip Hop and Electronic collabs.

Somehow still love the Lemon D remix of ODB that came out of the next soundtrack.

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 20, 2023, 17:11

I mentioned this in the Chems Discord. I dunno for a fact, but the timing lines up with Blade 2. The soundtrack eventually came out in March 2002.

I prefer the Basement Jaxx version that was only available on a couple promo releases...

Hey uDiscover Music is running a 20% off sale today which includes the 'Come With Us' Limited Yellow Vinyl at already discounted price. I just payed a little over $30 not including tax for it.

They also have the 'Surrender' Box Sets CD and LP, at heavy discount.

Hope you don't mind, I'm posting a referral link:

https://i.refs.cc/qnzu0bjy?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjoxODI3NDAxNjk1fQ%3D%3D