Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Feb 07, 2019, 19:29

I'm liking the adverts. Bit sad of me, I know.

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1093589075813109761

This is just a nerdy design pick up but I've been seeing this style of font everywhere and now I know one of the reasons why. Its a very similar one that Melbourne uses.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

It's beautiful. Nice bit of extra tracking and those big bold condensed letters. It's like a modern version of the EPD tracklist.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

EOD will be premiered tonight:
https://twitter.com/FNATIC/status/1102298193486848001

Apparently this is an Esport event: https://esportsinsider.com/2019/02/fnatic-virgin-emi-record-to-host-katowice-closing-party/
No word on when the track will be available.

Edit: SouthernBrother was two minutes faster over at the "new tracks recap" tread.
Last Edit: Mar 03, 2019, 20:47 by Stefan

Quote from: Stefan on Mar 03, 2019, 20:31
No word on when the track will be available.
From 9 p.m. onwards, Poland time?
http://www.closingkatowice.fnatic.com
You are all my children now!

Open Bar! Great Music! IRL Mario Kart!!!

This sounds like an 'Entertainment 720' joint

My brother said tickets are secured by a raffle. Where he's staying is too far away and he flies back to England tomorrow so he wont be attending sadly.

Damn I'm from poland so I'm a little pissed off you know...
No Info about the track's release and Completly Zero info about the Closing party set streaming or something so damn... Also... To Anyone who bought the FY/MAH vinyl is there any difference between the single and EBW version of the track? Is there any transition between track like on the live set? Can someone pls record it?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 04, 2019, 03:56

No Info about the track's release and Completly Zero info about the Closing party set streaming or something so damn... Also... To Anyone who bought the FY/MAH vinyl is there any difference between the single and EBW version of the track? Is there any transition between track like on the live set? Can someone pls record it?

Besides it being pretty last minute, it's definitely not supposed to be a grand launch or anything. The tournament itself was scheduled ages ago. The closing party may have come together more recently but I don't think we can be too disappointed that this isn't more accessible. Virgin saw a potential event to throw out a little exclusive, probably more to test the water than anything else (I can't imagine they think that gamers and esports fans are their biggest target market), so they went for it and pushed it a little on social media to add some hype.

As for the EBW version of MAH, I forget who posted it (apologies), but this version is significantly longer than the album version/the version released earlier in the year. 8 minutes or something, IIRC.

I don't think the vinyl has shipped yet, but as soon as someone has received it, this will be the first place to hear all about it!

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 04, 2019, 03:56

Tez jestem zaskoczony brakiem info u nas  :(
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 03, 2019, 22:54

This sounds like an 'Entertainment 720' joint
Actually, there is a "real life Mario Kart" in AR, in Belgium. I tried it and it's super fun. You have a tablet on your wheel to control the items, and the track layout and items are shown with projection mapping on the floor

My best buddy was trying to take me to that place for my bachelor party. Instead we ended up at a cereal cafe, before killing zombies, smashing up TVs with baseball bats and throwing axes.
Good times.

What the fuck is that ?
"WGTT15000BPM F1 NEEEUM MIX", and it's just a 3 seconds zooming sound.

The Formula 1 link seems confirmed

EDIT2: The track will premiere tomorrow !

The Formula 1 link seems confirmed

EDIT2: The track will premiere tomorrow !

And I really thinked that the next single will be the Eve of Destruction as they played it in their DJ Sets used the sample on their Acid Mashup and it was played in Katowice-Poland
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

A couple of days after the release of GTKO, I came across a file with some tracks from NoGeography. The FY version is 4:21, it starts with the first "free yourself" sample, and ends with the fading mixed with the ethnic chant of MAH.
If you, guys, want to give a listen to it, just bang!
Btw, I learned that tomorrow (it's still yesterday here) EOD is going to be released. Will we be having a fantastic day? I'm sure we will.

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Mar 08, 2019, 02:02

A couple of days after the release of GTKO, I came across a file with some tracks from NoGeography. The FY version is 4:21, it starts with the first "free yourself" sample, and ends with the fading mixed with the ethnic chant of MAH.
If you, guys, want to give a listen to it, just bang!
Btw, I learned that tomorrow (it's still yesterday here) EOD is going to be released. Will we be having a fantastic day? I'm sure we will.

Can you PM that FY version?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Mar 08, 2019, 02:02

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 08, 2019, 14:57

Can you PM that FY version?
That's the album version of Free Yourself. Mentioned on page 5 of this thread. Anyone who pre-ordered the album on itunes was automatically sent a couple of the (released) tracks straight away. One of those tracks was the album version of Free Yourself. Somehwere here, I asked if anyone had pre-ordered and got the short version of FY, but up until now I don't think anyone has said that they got it.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

There is a short (radio) version, it's a 3:31 track.

Anyone have other trusted places to pre-order the Japanese Import version of 'No Geography'?

The UPC: 4988031321621

I tracked it down to the online retailers Bull Moose and Barnes and Noble, but was curious if there is any other trusted places I'm overlooking.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/29171222/chemical-brothers-no-geography?gclid=eaiaiqobchmixsoa7ix74aivg7fach0dtw2teayyaiabeglynfd_bwe

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/no-geography-the-chemical-brothers/33622616