Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Iggy Pop, funnily enough, with keeping with the "No XXXX" album titles, has a new album coming out in 2019 called "No Shirt No Service"
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Midwest/East Coast Dates Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Nov 20, 2018, 00:51

Fucking Midwest/East Coast Dates Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

incoming electric forest or edc miami or edc vegas
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Nov 20, 2018, 02:32
electric forest
Honestly, Forest would be unbelievably perfect for a Chems show, literally no way to overstate how cool that would be. Fingers majorly crossed.

I went to EF last year - even with a lot of the headliners being more mainstream EDM-y, it's still the most incredible event.
Never for money, always for love.

If they weren't playing a fest in London end of May, I could see them playing Movement.  Bonaroo? 

In my dream world, they'd play the once awesome now crappy fest Promo West ruined in my city the first weekend in June. 

I'm seriously so excited, I forgot it was fuckin Monday!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 19, 2018, 18:53

considering the preorder later becasue

https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com/

'US Fans! Stay tuned for imminent news of a local US album pre-order plus details of how to access a ticket pre-sale for the US shows.'

wondering if it will go on sale earlier than the Dec 4 pre-sale date?
I'm also on the fence for pre-ordering now because of that message, although Born in the Echoes technically only had a UK & Europe release on Virgin. It sounds like this time might be different? I'm talking about vinyl here.

Quote from: LLG on Nov 20, 2018, 19:20

I'm also on the fence for pre-ordering now because of that message, although Born in the Echoes technically only had a UK & Europe release on Virgin. It sounds like this time might be different? I'm talking about vinyl here.
Hope the 3xLP is available for the US preorder too. Can't miss out on these when they're commonly available.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: LLG on Nov 20, 2018, 19:20

Ok. I re-read my post that you were referring to. It looks like the album pre-order and the details for accessing pre-order tickets are separate from each other. If pre-order info for tickets comes any earlier before the Dec 4 date, i'll update it here, but you guys should also keep your eyes open as well just in case I sleep on it!

I probably won't do the album pre-order, but would like to get the copy at the record store on release date. Kind of a ritual I guess.
Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018, 04:18 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

It's not that we didn't know a new album is on its way, but it feels so good to see the official announcement!

Spring is still a long way off, I was hoping for a release in January/February.

Right in time for US tour dates...
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bouh on Nov 25, 2018, 18:40

According to mix mag, the album will be release in May 2019

https://mixmag.fr/read/the-chemical-brothers-annoncent-une-date-de-sortie-et-une-tournee-pour-no-geography-news

Hmm, the English version of that article (dated two days later) just says Spring. I was crossing my fingers for early Spring (March/April), and I shall continue to do so!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

from the live section:

Quote from: It's The Lifestyle We're Living on Nov 30, 2018, 14:40

FYI Chemical People:

Pre-order the new album from The Chemical Brothers,'No Geography', via the official US store to get access to exclusive US and Mexico tour ticket pre-sale:

https://thechemicalbrothers.lnk.to/Store

:music

As of right now, the CD is holding the best value.

Comes with 6 page poster, and "mintpack"? As in edible mints? or does this mean the packaging is minty fresh?

Quote from: Bosco on Nov 30, 2018, 19:55

from the live section:

As of right now, the CD is holding the best value.

Comes with 6 page poster, and "mintpack"? As in edible mints? or does this mean the packaging is minty fresh?

https://mintpack.wordpress.com/mintpacks/ I'm assuming this, it'll be in a sleeve similar to BITE
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Nov 30, 2018, 21:29

https://mintpack.wordpress.com/mintpacks/ I'm assuming this, it'll be in a sleeve similar to BITE

Ah I see. I think I already own a couple of mintpack-ed cds then. I thought they were just called gatefold, but I'm assuming this is just an attempt by record companies to re-brand and highlight it as "environmental friendly" product. When really it's just cheaper to make, cheaper to ship, and less breakable during shipping. I highly doubt mintpack is better protection for cds once in consumer hands. Especially, in terms of scratch resistance and longevity.

That being said, it's nice to see less dependency on plastic.

JEWEL CASE 4 LYF!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I hate jewel cases, prefer digipacks or digisleeves/gatefolds (more like a mini vinyl). I highly suggest Toshiba EMI's Modern Masters Japan editions of Exit Planet Dust, Dig Your Own Hole, Surrender, Comes With Us, and Brothers Gonna Work It Out CDs.

Quote from: neorev on Dec 01, 2018, 20:34

I highly suggest Toshiba EMI's Modern Masters Japan editions of Exit Planet Dust, Dig Your Own Hole, Surrender, Comes With Us, and Brothers Gonna Work It Out CDs.

no idea, no idea