Who Is This Doin' This Synthetic Type of Alpha Beta Psychedelic Funkin'?

Album #9: No Geography

Started by Charco, Nov 19, 2018, 12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

"Real" singles with b-sides?

Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Forgive my lack of knowledge on how to post a link, gonna try this...

Pre-order here:
No Geography Pre-order

Edit: fixed pre-order link
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2019, 14:12 by Ben_j

Yes ! Spring is so far away though :'(

"The Chemical Brothers have announced their ninth studio album, No Geography. No Geography follows the British duo's GRAMMY®-nominated 2015 album, Born In the Echoes, which was their sixth consecutive UK No. 1 album. No Geography is set for a spring 2019 release and features the exuberant new anthem, "Free Yourself."  Additional album details including tracklist and U.S. pre-order information are forthcoming."

Excellent a new album

Yeah!!! Kick ass title and so fucking fitting! Hope this is going to be an energetic record as this suggests. Whhooohooo. So pumped for this.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The Prodigy: No Tourists
The Chemical Brothers: No Geography

So excited!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

;D >:D
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Ah, so they have announced more (UK) dates for 2019 as I predicted (I know, that impresses nobody). No London date listed though, other than the All Points East gig. I'll wager that they'll eventually add London (Brixton/Hammersmith) for December 2019 or early 2020.

The pro cameras that some people spotted in the Ally Pally crowd: I'm wondering if they were just to shoot footage for the above advert and/or the All Points East advert they put on social media.

I would have thought No Borders would be a better title than No Geography. Geography is important! No Limits would be good too but someone

Quote from: Charco on Nov 19, 2018, 12:15

No Geography Pre-order

Close but I think THIS is what you wanted.

Oh and my cheeky suggestion that the Chems might not have American gig plans has gone right out the window:
"US fans...local US album pre-order...ticket pre-sale for US shows"
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Nov 19, 2018, 14:05

Close but I think THIS is what you wanted.

D'oh, you are correct, copied link from the basket page!
I'll correct that when I get home from work.

Also, thanks @Czar for updating post title & video link!

Oh and my cheeky suggestion that the Chems might not have American gig plans has gone right out the window:
Lol

Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Bouh on Nov 19, 2018, 13:16
No marketing team  ;D

Nice.   :D
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: UnknownWeaponBattle on Nov 19, 2018, 12:25

"The Chemical Brothers have announced their ninth studio album, No Geography.

Fucking. Fantastic.
I like the word Geography. No Borders would have been a bit obvious. Though I do agree we need Geography. It's more like it's saying 'No Direction'.
Either way. SUPER FREAKIN' PUMPED.

Quote from: Explud on Nov 19, 2018, 15:26

Lol

3 show NA Forum hang out??
I'll actually be with MadPooter and Androidgeoff when the tickets go on sale. So between the three of us, we should be able to secure tickets!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Ah, so they have announced more (UK) dates for 2019 as I predicted (I know, that impresses nobody).
"US fans...local US album pre-order...ticket pre-sale for US shows"
I'm constantly impressed with your hidden knowledge. But you can't be always right :P

The pro cameras that some people spotted in the Ally Pally crowd: I'm wondering if they were just to shoot footage for the above advert and/or the All Points East advert they put on social media.
Well, that could be, but the first time I ever noticed cameras around were back in 2008 at the Olympia Stadium.

I would have thought No Borders would be a better title than No Geography. Geography is important! No Limits would be good too but someone beat them to it.
Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 19, 2018, 15:41

Fucking. Fantastic.
I like the word Geography. No Borders would have been a bit obvious. Though I do agree we need Geography. It's more like it's saying 'No Direction'.
Either way. SUPER FREAKIN' PUMPED.
Could have been 2Unlimited :D

Quote from: Charco on Nov 19, 2018, 14:48

Also, thanks @Czar for updating post title & video link!
Well, I'm only 50% responsible as I just added to the title.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2018, 17:52 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Explud on Nov 19, 2018, 15:26

Lol

YES! BACK TO THE SHRINE IT IS.
and they scored a date at the greek!
XMAS IS EARLY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TOM AND ED
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2018, 18:03 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

california is positively close and convenient, relative to europe..!!
Eight or over.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Nov 19, 2018, 15:41
3 show NA Forum hang out??
Count me in. Been planning a road trip to Cali for 3 years now and Fern and I are completely free for these dates.

It's finally happening my dudes!
Never for money, always for love.

as for that title

sounds to me a global dance album.

considering the preorder later becasue

https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com/

'US Fans! Stay tuned for imminent news of a local US album pre-order plus details of how to access a ticket pre-sale for the US shows.'

wondering if it will go on sale earlier than the Dec 4 pre-sale date?

greek theater website
https://www.lagreektheatre.com/events/detail/the-chemical-brothers

the shrine
http://www.shrineauditorium.com/events/detail/365566

hopefully chicago and NY get dates soon. hopefully the bros are working out those details.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 19, 2018, 18:53

as for that title

sounds to me a global dance album.

considering the preorder later becasue

https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com/

'US Fans! Stay tuned for imminent news of a local US album pre-order plus details of how to access a ticket pre-sale for the US shows.'

wondering if it will go on sale earlier than the Dec 4 pre-sale date?

greek theater website
https://www.lagreektheatre.com/events/detail/the-chemical-brothers

the shrine
http://www.shrineauditorium.com/events/detail/365566

hopefully chicago and NY get dates soon. hopefully the bros are working out those details.

I neeeed them to come to NY, missed my chance in 2015, and the gig they played at that time didn't look so good

I was betting on Eve Of Destruction being the album 9 title, but No Geography sounds cool nonetheless! (Just glad they didn't cop out and call it Free Yourself tbh)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

It's here brothers and sisters.