Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Quote from: Mumbo on Apr 15, 2019, 12:38

Born
In
The
Echoes
Ah yes of course. You can tell how little I care for that album, I haven't even considered an acronym for it  :D

Quote from: neorev on Apr 15, 2019, 03:42
+1 on Japan and deluxe bonus tracks in WAV/FLAC.
Japan bonus tracks only in m4a. Instrumentals, not yet. With a bit of luck, I'll be having my US cd on Wednesday. This time, not even a South American version of this album.
(Japan bonus are on youtube already).
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2019, 14:59 by SouthernBrother
You are all my children now!

Yeah the video is Aurora going up to 7 eleven with her friends

But they all left their credit cards and money at the hotel room

So when the cashier rings up the bottle of Dasani, Aurora realizes she does not have any money

"We can't afford the water!" She exclaims to her friends

So one of them (he has a stoma because he smoked too many cigarettes) pulls out a gun and shoots the cashier

"Sacrifice is justified"

It's a really weird video
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I litteraly lost all the way through the album release... Can someone reply to me about the 'hype' I lost??

P. S.
Anyway this album is gonna blast in my parents' car...
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2019, 20:16 by NiCk.Dj
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Apr 15, 2019, 17:12

Video?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157874117602241&id=19311247240&anchor_reactions=true
Probably. Really bad timing though..

Oh, I wished they had used these visuals for the inlay artwork of NG!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: neorev on Apr 15, 2019, 03:42

+1 on Japan and deluxe bonus tracks in WAV/FLAC. Maybe I have something interesting I can trade for your help.  ;)

1+ on this too, if possible someone would be able to PM, that would make my day  :music

Not my favorite record from them. Not even close.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Apr 16, 2019, 08:51

Not my favorite record from them. Not even close.

It's gonna be alright my brutha. I'm here for you.

The download code with my 3LP gave me the option of downloading an mp3 and/or a WAV zip. A nice surprise was you get the whole album along with the three bonus instrumentals. The WAV folder takes up 655mb of hard disk space. Mp3 folder takes up 150mb.

Quote from: Ford on Apr 16, 2019, 11:56

The download code with my 3LP gave me the option of downloading an mp3 and/or a WAV zip. A nice surprise was you get the whole album along with the three bonus instrumentals. The WAV folder takes up 655mb of hard disk space. Mp3 folder takes up 150mb.

Glad they gave the full release and bonus tracks as a WAV option with the vinyl . I hate when a vinyl release only gives MP3 when it doesn't take that much to also include lossless.

Strange, Chemical Brothers are a major electronic act and they never released in hi-res. I would gladly rebuy their discography if they reissued it in hi-res.

I have listened to the album a lot of times since last Friday. I already love it more than Born in the Echoes. The epicness of The Universe Sent Me easily makes this song on my top 3 of the album.
I find The Universe Sent ME and MAH are excellent songs. Free yourself, Eve of Destruction, No Geography, We've Got to Try and Cath Me I'm Falling are good tracks, but I would not listen to them on repeat.
I almost always skip Gravity Drops and Bango.

Absolutelly love the Eve of Destruction
with the first listen I was a little upset with the different bassline but with the second one without thinking about the old one and it sounded so much better the album grows on me with every single listen I think that they need just one last single/video from the album and it must be the Eve of Destruction!
Now imagine if Left Right was the No Geography track... it will fit it perfectly
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

God can you imagine if they did a full-on festival burner 2019 mix of "Left Right" and that was the deep cut that got revived for the No Geography tour setlists
It'd be so dumb but so appropriate
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Does the regular vinyl get a download code? I did not purchase the 3xLP

Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 00:04
Does the regular vinyl get a download code?
There is indeed a download code. I have not used mine yet. Assuming it's just the 10 album tracks, no extras.

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Apr 17, 2019, 00:37

There is indeed a download code. I have not used mine yet. Assuming it's just the 10 album tracks, no extras.

Where is it?

Was it behind the sticker?

On a card inside the sleeve. See photo.

No download card included in my 2 lp version.  :/

Well, I hope my cd arrives today! What I still don't quite get is the artwork. First, it is a photograph from another album; was it mentioned in the sleeve? On the other hand, as I said, I understand NG has some sort of political connotation on the lyrics, but what does the picture of soldiers and a war tank pointing to a bridge have to do with this political context the album was created and released? (I really love the image though). I'd be glad to know your opinion.
Btw, I feel the instrumentals will get soon for all of us, and I wanted to know if there is a MAH instrumental. And searching on the net, I found a NG (Radio Edit): I suposse it's a fan edition (2:13). I hope a new video is released next (EOD); I grant that those visuals would've been great as part of the artwork!
You are all my children now!