Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Oh dang, sorry that happened. I know I'm the dude who linked ImportCDs  :-[ They came through with BITE import with no problems, but now that I recall, I might have order a month or two after release day...

I still need to officially purchase 'No Geography'.

I just got a turntable and played the 3LP versions of EoD and Bangom like mentioned, EoD finished on a crash sound and Bango has a really neat loop added at the start

I received my CD today. What's the point of preordering if it's to receive the damn album 11 days after release, honestly? It brings zero advantage, it's more expensive than getting the thing at the shop the day of the release. I'm glad I didn't preorder the 3xLP, it was 50€ on the official store (iirc) and I bought it for 40€ in a shop on the day of the release.

Quote from: Ben_j on Apr 23, 2019, 12:06

I'm glad I didn't preorder the 3xLP, it was 50€ on the official store (iirc) and I bought it for 40€ in a shop on the day of the release.

Hmm, I was under the impression the 3LP was an official store exclusive? 🤔

Quote from: Ford on Apr 23, 2019, 12:12

Hmm, I was under the impression the 3LP was an official store exclusive? 🤔
I thought so too, but I found it at the FNAC

Quote from: Ben_j on Apr 23, 2019, 12:06

I received my CD today. What's the point of preordering if it's to receive the damn album 11 days after release, honestly? It brings zero advantage, it's more expensive than getting the thing at the shop the day of the release. I'm glad I didn't preorder the 3xLP, it was 50€ on the official store (iirc) and I bought it for 40€ in a shop on the day of the release.

Yep same for EBW12. For those of us who were able to walk into a decent record shop, it was possible to just buy it as soon the official release date arrived - with no postage charges. Meanwhile, some people here were still awaiting delivery from the Universal store weeks later.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 23, 2019, 14:31

Meanwhile, some people here were still awaiting delivery from the Universal store weeks later.

I assume everyone got their pre-order by now. I got my CD last wednesday.

I think the only reason why they couldn't ship it earlier or before the release date is because of leaks .
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Did anyone notice that the clouds "make" a head?  Is it from the clown?
The brothers are mine n° 1 from day one!!!! Seen them live a lot of times in Belgium

Quote from: patrick on Apr 30, 2019, 20:09

I can't remember which post mentioned this but the clouds we're taken from another band's album (with permission of coarse) so I don't think its a clown, but it is definitely a face
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on May 01, 2019, 19:26
taken from another band's album (with permission of coarse)
Liner art - Godley and Creme's Consequences. It's a concept album and it ties into the themes of the music
Never for money, always for love.

Verdict after one month: I'm loving this album more and more.

Quote from: patrick on Apr 30, 2019, 20:09

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on May 02, 2019, 05:26
I can't remember which post mentioned this but the clouds we're taken from another band's album (with permission of coarse) so I don't think its a clown, but it is definitely a face

Page 5 of this thread I spot the face followed by Sneaker providing a good link to the original concept album artwork.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Album has been listened to almost every day for the past month.  I adore every bit of it.  So warm and beautiful. 

Is the 3LP still available at any online store (besides discogs)?

still playing the album!

on average, i play it 2-3 times a week, mostly at home though. the cd is still in my car since i bought it. NG still going strong since april!

still wish for GTKO 12 inch
Last Edit: Jul 30, 2019, 16:56 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I had an immensely stressful, time-sucking past month that I won't elaborate on here. So we took a sort of long-ish drive to get away for a night this past weekend, which presented the opportunity to listen to this album more than a couple of times on our way there. 😊 Felt good. I'm still liking the way this album makes me feel.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Yes, me too. It hasn't gone stale on me yet. Good music is music you like to go back to. This is certainly one of that kind. I guess the most played tracks so far are Eve (reg. + dub), NG, TUSM, CMIF and MAH (and the rest :D).
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It's been a long, tough month, No Geography has been a nice constant. Glad to have this album to add on to the ones I can keep going back to.
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2019, 14:53 by Metta

Hey, it's nearly 6 months since release!

I see some of the prior posts (before the question I'm about to pose) are still feeling the vibe of 'No Geography'. But I'm curious, does anyone have some additional thoughts or changed feelings about the album? Where does it personally rank now that it's fully assimilated into our blood stream?