Do It Again

Confront Your Demons - Delta FX

Started by LLG, Nov 26, 2018, 18:56

Previous topic - Next topic
On the Discogs page for the Confront Your Demons promo mix (link), it says there's a Chemical Brothers song called Delta FX in between The Golden Path and Azimuth - Melo Da Guíca.

What's the deal with this? I just listened to this mix for the first time on Mixcloud and don't hear anything in between those 2 songs. Was this a typo?

It's a nickname for the Golden Path outro synth that goes on for a really long time on that mix. That's all it is - kinda like "Hey Riff" on the In Glint mix which is a synth riff from Hey Boy Hey Girl they mixed in.
Never for money, always for love.

Nice. Thanks for the info. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I had the same moment as you

"WAIT WHAT"

but yeah just Golden Path extended synths (which are very beautiful)
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this awesome set from Tom and Ed, after Nude Night, does anybody think that the song after it sounds like anything that Tarantino used on Kill Bill??

The jangly guitar bit......

Foreboding and very menacing........ ??? ??? ???

Yeah, it was used in a movie, but not from Tarantino :)

Hi Kevin!

Quote from: scottazzurri on Jun 01, 2022, 18:11

In this awesome set from Tom and Ed, after Nude Night, does anybody think that the song after it sounds like anything that Tarantino used on Kill Bill??

The jangly guitar bit......

Foreboding and very menacing........ ??? ??? ???
Looks like Explud has your answer, but in relation to the Tarantino likeness, are you referring to this?

Spoiler

Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood/ Esmeralda Suite
Last Edit: Jun 01, 2022, 20:14 by Bosco

For some reason, in my head, the scene I thought Tarantino used

was her (Thurman)BeatrixKiddo driving the car menacingly toward Bill for her revenge....
I just thought as I listened to it, at work, it fit that narrative perfectly.

In any case thank you for clearing my little query. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D