Maybe I Feel Out of Control

2019 - Shrine Expo, Los Angeles May 15th / Greek Theatre, Los Angeles May 16th

Started by Bosco, Nov 30, 2018, 01:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: inchemwetrust on May 16, 2019, 09:11

As I sit here in Chicago consumed with the thought that all my West Coast friends are seeing them this weekend and I am not, all I can say when I see that video is, ouch.

Thrilled for all of you who got Chem'd last night.

Quote from: Bosco on May 16, 2019, 00:17

On gatherings like today, I live in envy of you Whirly. You have at least a half dozen loyal guardians that would feed grapes to you upon your beckoning.   :P

Whirlapatra

Haha too funny! So much love for my Chemical tribe. Seriously afterglowing pretty hard right now!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

It was soon after star guitar that all I kept saying for the rest of the gig was 'HOLY SHIT!!'

It got really emotional for all the right reasons. I cried during wide open.

It's also been noted that enjoyed and myself are now the synchronized dance team of the forum.

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Y'all should go to a sporting good store and purchase some water polo caps to wear. I think this should be a thing at live shows, me thinks.

Quote from: rynostar on May 16, 2019, 16:54

It's also been noted that enjoyed and myself are now the synchronized dance team of the forum.

Both of you guys went in hard! Even this old fart was boogey dancing as well. Most dancing I ever did at any show!

Ryno, you were so drenched, and Enjoyed was jumping like no tomorrow!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

Nice balcony footage! Didn't know you were there!  Great view to see the chaos and all!  :music

I checked prices for the Greek the other night and noticed that they had an 180° camera view for the venue. Even though this looks as nice as a venue can get, I figured "damn, this must be annyoing to dance inbetween all these seats."

Quote from: rynostar on May 16, 2019, 16:54

I feel you, man. Emotional as f.
Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 19:49 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on May 16, 2019, 22:08

Did you record in wav?
Yes, you'll probably have to wait til I get home for me to share it
Never for money, always for love.

I'm seeing the setlist says they played We've Got To Try but I am not hearing it on the recording.  Am I losing my mind or did they not play it?

Definitely did not play it or a part of it
Never for money, always for love.

Part 2 coming up in a few minutes

Ed climbing the ladder!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 16, 2019, 21:11

See for yourselves!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KhP5YxqvsgpEblXHU1R-s5kA8omPN-_L
Thank you so much, Whitenoise! I did a quick and dirty sound enhancement to make it a tad crisper.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jl8tkl
— Aurora (The Seed)