Hey Girl

2019 - Shrine Expo, Los Angeles May 15th / Greek Theatre, Los Angeles May 16th

Started by Bosco, Nov 30, 2018, 01:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Biff on May 14, 2019, 15:25

I anyone bringing a recorder to the show?*

*(the wind instrument we all learn in school at age 7. I want to try to play the Go baseline on it, but would feel strange doing it alone, since recorders are meant to be played in large groups.)

Group a cappella?
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Biff on May 14, 2019, 15:25

I anyone bringing a recorder to the show?*

*(the wind instrument we all learn in school at age 7. I want to try to play the Go baseline on it, but would feel strange doing it alone, since recorders are meant to be played in large groups.)
Ahh, right, that one. When they play the Reel, that might come in handy. Wink wink.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Anyone who still needs a ticket for this show, the Greek, and SF. Give me a holler. I'm asking for a friend. Serious inquiries only. PM me.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Did bring my Tascam, we'll see how security likes it. Hoping to record at least one show.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 15, 2019, 17:43

Did bring my Tascam, we'll see how security likes it. Hoping to record at least one show.
Good boy! In case they frisk you, pretend you're getting a call.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

With my tribe ❤️

On gatherings like today, I live in envy of you Whirly. You have at least a half dozen loyal guardians that would feed grapes to you upon your beckoning.   :P

Whirlapatra
Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 00:24 by Bosco

Pre-eat before the show!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on May 16, 2019, 01:21

Pre-eat before the show!

Coming from the NYC sector of the fanbase, I am jelly!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on May 16, 2019, 01:51

Coming from the NYC sector of the fanbase, I am jelly!

Hey, if I can scrounge up enough to buy a resale ticket for Forest Hills we might be able to work something out.
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Dig your own hole was incredible! Insane visuals, wish i had 3d glasses for it.

Unbelievable. Such a celbratory, joyous, fresh show. I can't wait for round two!

— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 16, 2019, 08:20

Unbelievable. Such a celbratory, joyous, fresh show. I can't wait for round two!

Fresh is the key word!

Way to many things that made this show 10 times better than the last show! Hoops, Glint, EVE (Visuals we're tops) HBHG PART 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO! NO GEOGRAPHY, AND SO MUCH MORE!

I danced my ass off, all of the guys were sweating, and the crowd was the best I've ever heard before! We got the confetti and the lemon lime balls!

Tom and Ed, don't change a damn thing on the setlist!

Best forum meetup in my life. The onslaught continues tommorow.

My short review before I turn in for the night/morning/whatever time it is... The show was perfect in every way. Pure bliss. And oh my god, it felt SO GOOD to dance, get sweaty, and lose myself in the sound and vision. Such a beautiful and immersive experience all around. Some parts literally took my breath away. Love love loved every second.

Quote from: Csar on May 15, 2019, 20:20

Good boy! In case they frisk you, pretend you're getting a call.
Security asked me what it was, and I just said it was an MP3 player - they bought it!

Yes, recording coming soon.
Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:51 by WhiteNoise

Quote from: inchemwetrust on May 16, 2019, 09:11

OH MY GOD! That robot reveal is even better than the previous tour.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 16, 2019, 10:43

Security asked me what it was, and I just said it was an MP3 player - they bought it!

Yes, recording coming soon.
Haha, glad they aren't checking pulse. On the other hand, you weren't necessarily lying either.
— Aurora (The Seed)