F#cking Excellent Acid House

2019 - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco May 17th

Started by Bosco, Nov 30, 2018, 01:58

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whirlygirl on May 21, 2019, 14:12

And to this I say, thank god for smart phones! I was able to jot down a few impressions and feelings after the shows (on the way home, or back at home/hotel) while things were still fresh and buzzing in my mind. And even still I can't believe I left some things out that I did (robots, in particular)

I use my voice recorder alot on my phone to to record thoughts and amongst other things as a backup reference. i love using google Keep! My all time note scribbler and list maker. kept me busy on the bus ride home!

@zuludisco
Welcome to the brotherhood! Congrats on show number 3!
Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:41 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Speaking of Recordings, I did manage to capture 2 epic scenes on my moms phone. despite the horrible audio quality, it came out pretty good.

Yeah, remember when I said I lost my voice the next morning, this is evidence.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

What happened to the audio?  :(

My 2008 recording of their Cologne show had better Audio (Nokia 5800 Xpress Music)
no idea, no idea

A few more clips

I apologize for how shaky some of this is. Also turning the camera horizontally during MAH. I wasn't thinking clearly.
Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 19:14 by Zuludisco

Quote from: Zuludisco on May 23, 2019, 19:09

I apologize for how shaky some of this is. Also turning the camera horizontally during MAH. I wasn't thinking clearly.

No need to apologize! Who can blame you for not thinking clearly at a time like that? ;)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

These videos are hitting me in the feels. 😭 Although I'm happy and blessed to have now seen the Chems from every audience angle, I hope to one day again join my brothers and sisters back out there on the floor.

I just got tickets for the November 29th show in the UK. It's the closing show of the tour and I can't wait to see them on their home turf.

Aw man!! That is going to be one hell of a show!!

FYI, full show in decent quality here:
- Part 1 (main set):

- Part 2 (encore):

Apologies if it's already been noted, but I didn't see any mention of it on here.